I'm Just A Guy...Random Ramblings

meatbag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Beach Corner-Just follow the tracks from the liquo
Hey, I'm just a guy. Like most Just A Guy's out there, I like a lot of guy stuff. Stuff can be good but too much stuff can't be. Sometimes you'll have too much stuff, sometimes not enough. In the end you'll have to leave it to the next Just A Guy's. A balance is good here.
Like A Guy's like to ride any mechanical/motorized contraption fast or small, crusty or shiny and converse with colleges in a educated fashion, or not. I'd settle for slurringly rum soaked debate around the fire over any topic, wether it be toothpicks and all their handy uses, my stereo hammer(I do have one for the ole cantankerous betty, stereo, not girlfriend) or the last ride where Full Throttle Pat fell off his dirtbike while riding in shorts just puttzing around. Haha, told ya to wear gear!

Just A Guy's like me, like BBQ's with lots of stuff on the sides, breads, meats, all types of tasty food with tasty sauces. Good deals and Kwality items. If you can combine the last 2 it's even better!
Lot's of Just A Guy's work wayyy too much but I prefer a good balance, and although we all must do it, I actually prefer heavily to not work. Oh yes, Really. Sleep and food are some the best things goin! 5 out of 4 Just A Guy's agree it's high on the fluctuating list(and boy does it fluctuate), depending on how hungry and tired you are.
Women are a completely separate topic discussed in a much, much later very thick question mark filled manual where the answer in the back, on the last page is "chocolate". Hint, hint.

Because I'm Just A Guy, I can use that magic description to get away with stuff. Try it. "I''m late, sorry, I'm Just A Guy!" "I forgot your birthday! OOoops, hey, forgive me? I'm Just A Guy". "so what? The back wheel fell off the bike! It's only 20 km from home...I had a few beers and forgot to tighten the nut! It'll be ok, YUUULE see. Heeeyyy, I'm Just A Guy". Heh, heh...Are you understanding it now?

Just A Guy's are all around. Next time your out and about, look around, you'll see YOU are not alone my friend. Yes, the poor skinny guy with ripped jeans, holes in his $20.00 shoes, with the huge wife in that apparently cosmic stretchy material and is wearing too much jewellery, buying tons of sweets/candy(and a diet Coke) at the checkout? Well, he's Just A Guy too. A different level but...The lucky Just A Guy's are the one's whose wife's or girlfriend's like doing the same thing(without whining about it) and get them parts/snacks/supplies and when riding said contraptions, help them get unstuck. Damn them! Short supply of those types. Anyways, that's a COMPLETELY different level also covered in a much later manual.

So remember, no matter how much $$ you make, (high or low), what level your on, if you live under a bridge(I know Just A Guy) or a overpriced echo'y mansion, have two different shoes on at this moment(check now), a crooked haircut or even no hair at all(combover's in next manual), live in cough, cough, Onaway, or Cosovo, listen to-or like to watch things, you're probably kinda sorta like me...Just A Guy, and these are my random ramblings of all things not so overly important. Remember to check your shoes again before you go out.

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i didn't read all that drivvel ...

and i recommmend other do the same ...

to all similar threads n stuff ...

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Lighten up where is the dislike button .

Sent from my iPhone while wishing the snow was gone so I can go dirt biking.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Mmmm nope, open up ther shazam, meatbags similar to u minus the underlying albertan hate. Hes (like yourself) putting interesting, usually insightful stuff out ther, not really slagging anyone ,just for what i can see expressing ch!t in an interesting/entertaining way...... Waaay better reading his and ur experiences than doo is better than poo better than cat 16" fit and finish

KevinA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just a guy?... yup just a guy. work, play, family and this site takes up way to much of my time ;)

sled_wrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think shadam is just upset that meatbag gets more attention with his random babbling the he got with his "season with shadam " I would read meatbags post any day over listening about how good of a rider shadam is and his secert places that he would like to charge ppl to take them in there blah blah blah .. im sure your a great rider but you lose all credibility when your your mouth opens ... imop

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think shadam is just upset that meatbag gets more attention with his random babbling the he got with his "season with shadam " I would read meatbags post any day over listening about how good of a rider shadam is and his secert places that he would like to charge ppl to take them in there blah blah blah .. im sure your a great rider but you lose all credibility when your your mouth opens ... imop

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Well said. I never really noticed til you said it...Shadam is always looking for a handout or freebie.

Top Bottom