The Bettie Adventures 2 Teaser

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is a forward I wrote for www.joydigger.com
http://www.joydigger.com/2012/09/15/...ventures-2012/

Here is our 2012 Bettie Adventure Teaser. We are a group of women, and families throughout Western Canada. The goal of this non profit organization is to reach out, inspire, and link together women who are powersport enthusiasts. We have many events, and rides happening throughout this next sled season. Those who are interested link up with us on Facebook or On our website.
For more information:
or find us on Facebook
face-icon-small-happy.gif

The Betties Powersports Network
Bettie Adventures 2012 - YouTube

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice work ladies. I imagine you will have these available at the edmonton show?

thanks everyone!!! Yup these will be available at the store.. Only Tam and Steve know what the final tally is as far as duration.. we will all be just as excited as you as our first time seeing it will be at the show!!
A wonderful experience, and great group of people!

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:Happy6: Great article Momma! I absolutely love these girls and look so forward to seeing how everyone grows and gains skills every year. It's always a fun surprise when the footage starts coming in the mail! There were so many 'feel-good moments' this past season...but I'm sensing it's nothing compared to what's coming this season!

We have just over an hour running time for the Betties movie plus a short 'Dirty Bettie' bonus segment.

This year, as an extra bonus and to test run a project for our male counterparts, we also have 'Bush League' - a vid submission project that gives all the amateur riders out there something to be part of and contribute footage to.:cool: We have a number of Snow and Mud members along with some industry big-wigs ;) in that one too...and look forward to seeing more of you in it next year! This is also a project to raise funds for The Betties to give back to the sport and will be distributed by them with the Bettie Adventures. Our goal is to use both these movies to showcase riding areas, local businesses and clubs, safety and education...everyone watches sled vids, there's no better way to get messages to the masses and have a positive influence on our sport.

For the After Party after the Edmonton show, we'll be showing it all. :D (movies that is ;) ) :party2:

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This may be just the thing to motivate my wife to be a little more "aggressive" on the mountain! looks good!

:specool: That's the stuff right there!!! Love to get her out in the hills with us too! I'll be hosting a ride for International Take a Newbie Shredding Day Feb 23 in Golden...not all newbies, some newer riders and some experienced. Chicks and dudes...might be something she'd like to go to to learn a few tricks. ?

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks great! haha...know a few guys that talk trash about chicks on the hill....and after seeing some short clips...they would be made short work of...LMAO. why is it always the dudes that cant ride that talk big?? LOL

Out Back Girl

Reaction score
Im am so proud to be apart of the Betties! these ladies are something eles. They could easily shut alot of dudes up with there riding skills there love for the powder. Those guys who talk like there all that i would like to see them get on the hill with my Momma, yah they got nothing on her!!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im am so proud to be apart of the Betties! these ladies are something eles. They could easily shut alot of dudes up with there riding skills there love for the powder. Those guys who talk like there all that i would like to see them get on the hill with my Momma, yah they got nothing on her!!

Aww sweetheart.. You are so cute when you talk smack.!!! lol. . In all reality, I ride with awesome people. I love when my Creston Sled dudes come to Main Jet. I always introduce them to my bosses.. Meet.... Darrin.. he saved my life a million times.... Meet Dave.... he saved my life a million times etc..

Love my ride peeps and I'm excited to learn again this year.. All made possible with the peeps who take the time to show me, what to do.

Boo ^^^^ is going to be some kind of rider.. She is a strong AMAZING young woman.. So proud of my daughter.

Attachments

• 526918_10150668924057993_756923590_n.jpg
    526918_10150668924057993_756923590_n.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Top Bottom