The awty GP quading thread

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Too bad there aren't more people interested in going out, had another beautiful weekend with the family as it was 30c. Picked about 4lbs of late blueberries, and there is still quite a bit of skeg, lol, planning on heading out next weekend as the weather is suppose to be in the 20's.

Attachments

• BB.jpg
    BB.jpg
    282.3 KB · Views: 167
  • picking.jpg
    picking.jpg
    252.5 KB · Views: 165
  • view.jpg
    view.jpg
    250.3 KB · Views: 161

PS94

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
where'd you go? I want blueberries!!! I went boating for what i imagine is the last time of the season....now it's quadding time!!!

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went down to Big Mountain, blueberries are pretty much done most starting to wrinkle up. Good time to go is in late July when you can pick blueberries, saskatoons and raspberries.

With the moisture this week I foresee a great ride this weekend coming up.

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Few of us are heading out this afternoon. Maybe hit up Saddle Hills or big mountain

M0FuK1Dy

Reaction score
Hey Ya'll. Just throwing this out there as a way for people to find groups to ride with. We're good for anything offroad, dirtbikes, quads, sleds and UTVs. By all means post stuff for sale, riding groups, camp outs, races even. Anything related to quadding and getting dirty. Just a way to help people connect

We're called Ultimate Riders on facebook. Join up!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Ultimateridersgp/

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a friend move to Wembley from out of town and we were wondering if anyone had information on the atv trail system out that way? Thanks

Top Bottom