The awty GP quading thread

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone heading out this long weekend, I went last Sunday and it was pretty good. Went from McGoo's landing down to Big Mountain

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm around everyday til next Thursday besides Saturday. Moving the sled camp saturday

PS94

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saddle is still Sled season! Behind Ainsworth is melting pretty good, had the pickup out there doing some of trails at a high rate of speed....still a pile of snow around!

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am thinking after this week the snow should take a big hit for some riding next weekend,... fingers crossed

slvrbrt

Reaction score
I live just on the south side of the Saddle Hills nw of Sexsmith. Still a ton of snow here, over 2 ft in parts of my yard. Once the melt hits tho there are tons of fantastic trails just to the north. Usually go as far west as hilltop and as far east as across the hiway and beyond depending on available time. Can be a looong day to put on much more than 60 km or so.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went out to SH yesterday and there is a bit of snow yet,.. much colder out that way as well. Went into the cabin and she was pretty tough getting up the creek hill with the snow, but we made it.

I think after the next 2 weeks it should be fairly good.

slvrbrt

Reaction score
Supposed to hit 20° mid week...couple days of that and yeehaw. Hafta setup a ride someday coming up.

slvrbrt

Reaction score
Just did a quick solo tour. Didn't go too far into the hills but the snow is dropping fast, at least on the south side here. Gettin to be some good riding. Should be real good by the wknd.

slvrbrt

Reaction score
Yeah I'm on call too. Pretty dead tho. Should be able to sneak out for a couple hrs anyway. Water is starting to get deep and all the little creeks are picking right up.

Top Bottom