The Arrogant Amateur

Marley

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is there anyone who can stand with Barrack Hussein Obama or the the democrats after this past 2 years?

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He barely did anything. The guy before him started two ridiculous wars. The guy before him barely did anything. Could be a lot worse, and there's no reason to believe any alternative candidate could do any better.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So true! The only difference with Obama vs Bush/Cheney is that they were big business in their private lives so they could influence US policy for personal gain. Atleast that is what it looks from sitting in my chair.

doesn't matter which party holds office in the good ol' US of A....presidents are merely puppets and both parties take their orders from banks and big business.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Every year Obama has been in office he's increased the debt more than bush did in his entire term combined.

Sent from my iPhone using
not that I'm defending Obama, but do you seriously think it was his idea? it is a direct result of the policies of administrations before him, and required for the US to not go into default.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if the republicans had stayed in power they would have had to do the exact same thing

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The republicans could have made more cuts without losing voter base like the dems would.

the cuts the current administration have made affect the republican base of middle to upper class, hence the popularity of the tea parties. what would the republicans do different? rob from the poor as well?

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
isn't that Obama's problem that every time he wants to make cuts the republicans object. I am also not defending Obama but one party says blue skies the other says cloudy. They have no intentions to make the right decision and make the necessary cuts to make their country prosper. They just want to hold onto power. On the other hand, the people have to demand it from their leaders but no one wants to make these crucial sacrifices.

The republicans could have made more cuts without losing voter base like the dems would.

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From what I've seen and heard they want to cut the breaks the job creators have. Do this and they will outsource. That helps no one in the end.

If they need to raise taxes raise them across the board. It's everyone's debt why should the people who worked hard for what they have, have to bear the load alone?

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From what I've seen and heard they want to cut the breaks the job creators have. Do this and they will outsource. That helps no one in the end.

If they need to raise taxes raise them across the board. It's everyone's debt why should the people who worked hard for what they have, have to bear the load alone?
across the board down there means the middle class takes the load. the upper class and super rich continue to enjoy what they always have. mega tax breaks and loopholes that lawmakers refuse to close. there's no one party that's going to fix it.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The USA is bankrupt,,, they are years, if not months away from a total collapse. This was done by design...... Were all gonna die so happy birthday!!! lol

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
unfortunately to tax everyone the same is virtually impossible the way it is set up. The poor have their hands out so forget about them. The rich have tricks up their sleeves to avoid taxes like nobodies business recommended by who………. the lawyers……..the same ones that run the country. So, guess who gets holding the burden on the debt….. the middle class. And this is not unique to the US either.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Job creators… Didn't think anyone but Glen Beck and a few mindless Fox anchors used that phrase to describe the wealthy corporations that have been robbing the middle class for the past 20 years. They are paying less tax now than almost any time in history and what are they doing? Investing that money in third world countries. Certainly not creating jobs….

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What do you mean? They are creating lots of jobs in China....lol

Marley

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is a man who is at the helm of what has been in the past the 'most powerful nation' in the world. This man has tried to convince the population that things can be different. He has travelled around the world apologizing for everything the US has done and promised to do things differently. All good and well but the enemies of the free and democratic countries see this as a weakness and proceed to try and play this new nice attitude coming out of the White House.
Lock up your women, drape them in black, don't let them drive - it is ok with us - just keep the oil at a reasonable price.
Rise up and overthrow your dictators and the USA will side with you…unless it isn't politically advantageous. Say the dictator must go and then change your mind.
Force a health care system on the entire population even if it isn't in the best interest of the majority.
Go for the black vote… because you are half black…appeal to the disbelieving white liberals…because they are so disillusioned that the white/black guy must be a saviour.
Campaign like it is an election year, every year, but then never be the leader that the glorious speeches lead the masses to say you are.
The guy can't sled, he can't ride a dirt bike, he can't tell the truth…I wouldn't vote for him - even if I could.

Top Bottom