Thankyou S&M!

blair155

Reaction score
Thank you Snow and Mud for keeping me informed and entertained during the sledding season. The site helped me keep informed about current conditions, events, and common grounds of Western Canadian snowmobiling! Exploring Whitecourt was another bonus, within 2 hours of Edmonton, it made the season even more memorable.... To snowers, happy off season, and to mudders, happy season..
Thankyou S&M,
Blair
ps. RIP to all lost sledders this season.... You will always be remember...

jncmcat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great post blair155, I agree totally with what you said! Probably the best site for local info available imo

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I too, would like to thank S&M, and all the sledders I have chatted with over this winter. I have learned alot, tried new places that were recommended, and have enjoyed all the pictures and stories shared. I've laughed, I've cried, and I've learned. I have spent alot of time here this past winter because I am a SLED ADDICT. And I DO NOT want any treatment for my addiction. :) THIS site is the BEST. Im trying something new this spring as I just bought a used quad, and hope I become just as ADDICTED to quadding as I am to sledding.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK SNOW & MUD & THANKS

briguy99

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what they said.....have laughed for many hours as well as shed a tear or two.....learned to fix my own sled and became a better rider.....all thanx to this site......great job ron and company and all the hard work the mods and admin do to keep this a site for all!! cheers :beer::beer::beer:

wcroftac

Reaction score
what they said.....have laughed for many hours as well as shed a tear or two.....learned to fix my own sled and became a better rider.....all thanx to this site......great job ron and company and all the hard work the mods and admin do to keep this a site for all!! cheers :beer::beer::beer:

Same here. :d:beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
....The site helped me keep informed about current conditions, events, and common grounds of Western Canadian snowmobiling!....

Right-on!! With over 11,000 members and the vast majority in Western Canada, the information on where, when, and why we ride is phenomenal. The logistics behind the scenes deserves an ovation. Maybe a one-handed clap as they can't hear us 'enyways' but with due respect .....Thank you!

A great group to share and diseminate information. See you all in the quadding section....and then again in October when we're doing the snow dance!!!!

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It basically comes down to this. Snow an Mud is a great site because of it’s members. I’m on a number of sites, none of which come close to this one.:wtg:

dirtball08

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree! This is a great site! If you can't find it here, it's not out there. Thanks to everybody:beer::beer::beer:

doostylz

Reaction score
Agreed this site rocks. Such much info and helpful people. When ever I log on computer first thing is open my favorites in web browser and there on the very top snow and mud. Great job and keep up the good work and thanks to all for info comments and suggestions I know there has been many that came in handy for me.

Top Bottom