ThankYou Guys From Days Inn Revy

BrooKker

Reaction score
Website
www.powderpetes.com
To all of you guys that came out this winter, and stayed with us...Thank You so much for the fantastic winter season. To my guys that continue to come back over and over (you know who you are ;)) I can't Thank You enough.... Without the continued loyalty from you, I could not keep my doors open to you. You helped me meet the goal I set this winter of supporting your sport and making sure sledders had rooms in Revy. It was a successfull winter with minimal damages (excluding 101:rolleyes:) I only lost 1 fire extinguiser, and no one was tasered in the parking lot this year. I only had to bail one person from the drunk tank, and well I wont lie...there were a few fists thrown, BUT! fewer than last year. We had a lot of laughs, some parking lot beers:beer:, couple of pink drinks;) and a LOT of fun!! You are some of the craziest people I know, and all the staff here wouldn't want it any other way!!

See you next winter!! Behave yourselves this summer!! :snowmobilers_wave:

Kerry & All The Staff @ the Days Inn Revy

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To all of you guys that came out this winter, and stayed with us...Thank You so much for the fantastic winter season. To my guys that continue to come back over and over (you know who you are ;)) I can't Thank You enough.... Without the continued loyalty from you, I could not keep my doors open to you. You helped me meet the goal I set this winter of supporting your sport and making sure sledders had rooms in Revy. It was a successfull winter with minimal damages (excluding 101:rolleyes:) I only lost 1 fire extinguiser, and no one was tasered in the parking lot this year. I only had to bail one person from the drunk tank, and well I wont lie...there were a few fists thrown, BUT! fewer than last year. We had a lot of laughs, some parking lot beers:beer:, couple of pink drinks;) and a LOT of fun!! You are some of the craziest people I know, and all the staff here wouldn't want it any other way!!

See you next winter!! Behave yourselves this summer!! :snowmobilers_wave:

Kerry & All The Staff @ the Days Inn Revy

Now thats a top shelf post. Booyaaah. Finally someone sincere that wants us there.

Dusty has a fire ext. in his shop I never seen before

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry kerry, i don't have anything new in my shop, and see ya on the 16th for caribou opening.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was he wearing this?
016-2.jpg

Was he riding this?
008-5.jpg

Good luck finding that Fire Ext.
011-4.jpg

010-4.jpg

xtremegriz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wouldn't stay anywhere else....great rooms, parking, hottubs and always friendly service....:d

DRS

Reaction score
I was thinking on our last trip to Revelstoke last weekend to send Days Inn a Thank You message and I think this will work. We really appreciate the hospitality that you offer. There is no better place in Revelstoke. The one weekend you were full we had to book else where and it was not even close to your standards. We will continue coming to the Days Inn. We may even see you in a week or two for one more ride. Thank you again!

Daren Schwieger

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey Kerry,
have to say thanx as well for the hospitality. you guys are always fun to talk to, i wish i could say i would be back but i have called it quits for the season.

anyways. would always recomend you guys to anyone who asks, and hope they get it.

thanx
Drew

xpval

Reaction score
Thank you for the thank you Kerrie. To all the staff a thank you as well.:):)

niloc99

Reaction score
We always stay elsewhere, but after reading that post were going to Days Inn. Nice to see were getting thanked, and not slammed!

Dalecn

Reaction score
Thanks Days, had a great time, won't make it back this year, see you in the fall.

muffin

Reaction score
:d Thank you , Kerry , Kim , Matt , Denice, and the rest of the crew, Georgina , and I will see you soon as it is warm enough not to snow anymore, coming out on the bikes, sorry Kim dont have a spare one for you to ride, LoL. Not bringing muffin or Pickels , no room in my saddle bags , George needs all the space for her shoes , Lol

Kimmi

Reaction score
Ya it was fun this winter and thanks for the use of the sled and to George for putting up woth me for the day up there! Ya Jim i'll be waiting for you this summer. Since your not bringing me a bike maybe George can leave her shoes at home! LOL See you guys soon!

Top Bottom