Thanks! To the snowplow guys

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
With all the snow and wind in the edmonton and northern Alberta areas there's been some nasty road conditions. Some drifts were right accroas the roads. The plows have been doing a great job all over to keep the roads open and safe

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BIG THANKS!!! the roads are in good cond, because of hard work the plowing trucks did all day and night. drove from stetller last night and roads were good, thanks snowplow guys!!!:thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

Can-Do

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they must like your side of town better then mine.. the drifts here in some places are 2.5 feet. iv been digging and pulling people out with my truck all day today.

used my quad as best i could to push as much snow as possable for cars to go through.

dunno where our lovely local grader operator is but the neighborhood general concensus is he needs a kick in the you know what big time.

a few thankyous for me efforts all day....a few who really seemed to think it must have been my duty to help them . ( will remember those cars for next time and leave them there ). and best of all a pulled right arm from the physical work. must have pushed it a tad too hard today.

will be calling the county tomorrow to bitch about our grader operators lack of input. all the people around here are willing to sign to get this guy out of here. he took over about a year ago. im sure hes new to all this by the crappy work he does. lol

i didnt think clearing roads was too hard a work... maybe im wrong but in either case we need someone here who knows what needs to be done.

school bus has had issues getting through for the first time ever in the drivers operating in this area. they feel the last operator did a good job, i have to agree that the previous operator was very good :d

maybe the new guy will pick up the slack.. i should not have to be digging people all day long out of the road drifts where i live.

LOL and no one made me any hot chocolate :(... LOL

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yea sure missed the plows here to! Really needed one today, spent hours in a ditch when a logging road side slide out, not fun to have a truck stuck in 4' of snow especially my personal truck :rant: Thank god for the water truck or i'd still be there!

tohigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good job Mr plow keep it up:d

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good job Mr plow keep it up:d

Hee hee, that's so funny. I was just cursing the snowplow guy for doing too good of a job. I have a half a block from my house drive to get to the sledding trail. The gravel and salt really puts a damper on my travels! He is doing a spectacular job though!

badmonkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
THIS WAS ON RANGE ROAD 210 TODAY, NORTH OF HWY 16:d

Attachments

• sort 008 (Medium).jpg
    sort 008 (Medium).jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 25

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love it when the roads are all driffted in. Throw it in 4 wheel drive and enjoy? I wish I had to deal with Too much snow every day from December to April! Snow makes me happy. Plowing my driveway with the quad, pulling my neighbours out of the ditch with my truck, digging the kids out when they get stuck on their sleds in the yard... these are all good things Let it Snow, Let it Snow ! YEEE HAW :d:d

Top Bottom