Thanks to the person that figured they needed my primary clutch more than me!!!

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The pilot did not know that it was an M1000. He just knew it was a black cat. Cat has a couple different pullers. And i can have a cat clutch off in less than 5min usually.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't imagine someone stooping that low. I feel bad for ya Glenn; all you do to help other people out and some R-tard pays you back like this.:rant::rant:

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glen that sucks you so do not deserve this at all!!! They will get theres one day when they have to walk into your shop and have to pay! But I hope your riding soon!!!

IG650

Reaction score
My oldest kid was riding, when a HA member showed up. The member of the the local Harley Motorcycle riding fraternity had lost an Quad, well he had been ripped off. Reputations of greatness makes you no less to prone to been a victim. Superman and Krytonite, someone is trying to take you down!
I wouldn't dare touch Glen's sled for a sake of a joke, he has that thing tweaked to the nines just how he likes it. :)

If I seen someone stripping a clutch after a sled was dropped off, I would go over and ask what happened. He'd probably tell me some story about the primary messing up and needs a new kit or something. I would wish him luck and be on my way none the wiser.

highmark x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your luck glen and i hope the slimball who took your clutch has the same happen to him.:realmad: It makes me mad to think that you can't even leave your sled alone for 15 minutes and some dirt bag has to rob parts! Pay back is a bitch, hope you are riding soon glen.:beer::beer:

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
I blew up my rev a few years ago 30 miles south of the corbin parking lot. After towing all the way back to the lot we left it there well off to the side of the parkin lot and i doubled back over to inn on the border as thats where we were staying. By this time it was 10 pm so we just left the sled for the next morning. I figured seized up no one would want it. Come back the next morning with the truck and it was gone. I was actually happy cause it was worth more stolen than fixing it. I drove down the corbin hiway until i got phone service then called it in to the cops. Once they got the description it turns out that the plow operator that night had phoned it in as a stolen sled and the cops sent a tow truck out to retreive it. this all happened at 4 am. Cost me 265 bucks to get it out of the impound lot. I fought the cops on this one and a week later got my money back from them.

Highmaintenence

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WTF is wrong with people? I was in Sicamous last year with my 2001 Summit parked in lot at Blue Lake with an obviously blown motor (big blue puddle below)...I left it alone for 35 mins. Someone came along and stole my Klim gloves! Not as bad as your situation but same asshat behavior...I'd like to catch them in the act!

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope this doesn't change your attitude toward helping the rest of us that come through your door Glen. Being on this sight for only a year and seeing how many you have helped makes me hope you continue to have a big heart. You have probably rescued a lot of guys weekends.Pretty ballsy theives. Had a little white car in my driveway this morning and he was gone by the time I got out to inquire. I suppose it's time to put a chain around the sleds again. We all have to stay on top of the security thing!!

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
THe guys that come to town to sled or call to inquire about information or parts to get shipped out to them have nothing to worry about. I/we still treat everyone just a good as we always have. I know that the amout of people that would do something like that is a very small percentage of the snowmobiling community.

Top Bottom