Thanks Snow Angels!

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sound like a real suck, but... I just wanted to thank all you "Snow Angel" guys and gals that work so hard to create and maintain a trail system that everybody else gets to enjoy all winter. With all the snow we had last season we rode the Fort. / Bruderhiem trails at least 7 times or so. It's so nice to have trail system so close to home, especially now that the County is so strict with it's law enforcement against us sledders.

By the way, everyone in our group bought trail passes!!! And we'll do it again this year. Anyone that rode with us was strongly encouraged to pick up a pass, only one fella did'nt bother. He rides a "Yellow machine" which stands to reason I guess... LOL

Thanks again, Great job all of you!;)

Here's a couple pick's of last year around Bruderhiem...

Attachments

• 2006_12172006Sledding0003.jpg
    2006_12172006Sledding0003.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 142
  • 2006_1221decBruderhiem0008.jpg
    2006_1221decBruderhiem0008.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 139

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Hey Scotty... On Behalf Of The Snow Angels... Thanks.... You Know, Many Of Us Belong To The Club, And Live In Edmonton And Attend The Monthly Meetings... Myself And Sledbunnyracing Have Been Members For Many Years Now(7 Or 8 Or More?) And Have Only Ridden On Our Trails A Handful Of Times, And Have Volunteered On Many Occasions And Organizing Functions And Helped Trail Clear(once, Cause I Don't Have A Quad Yet). The Bigger The Club, The More Clout We Will Have In The County. Strength Is In The #'s. You Could Always Attend A Meeting And Help The Club A Little?? ;)

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
What he said...
Hey Scotty... On Behalf Of The Snow Angels... Thanks.... You Know, Many Of Us Belong To The Club, And Live In Edmonton And Attend The Monthly Meetings... Myself And Sledbunnyracing Have Been Members For Many Years Now(7 Or 8 Or More?) And Have Only Ridden On Our Trails A Handful Of Times, And Have Volunteered On Many Occasions And Organizing Functions And Helped Trail Clear(once, Cause I Don't Have A Quad Yet). The Bigger The Club, The More Clout We Will Have In The County. Strength Is In The #'s. You Could Always Attend A Meeting And Help The Club A Little?? ;)

Big Grump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Scotty,

Hope to see you on the trails once the white stuff falls.

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Just let me know when and where, meetings, trail clearing etc., and I'll be there (when ever possible of course). I would love to contribute to the cause.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Hi: I Think The Next Meeting Is Nov 21...... Can Anyone Confirm When The Next Meeting Is?? The Meetings Are Quite Informative, And Like Minded Attendees Willing To Have A Coffee And Talk Shop...........;)

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Meeting Nov 21 at 7:30 in the Little hall in joesphburg. Middle of town by the water tank. Just look for all the trucks with snow and mud stickers

Top Bottom