Thanks for Blue Lake rescue

StoonD8

Reaction score
Hi fellow sledders. Would like to send out a special thanks to all the guys involved in getting me off Blue Lake on Monday after I had an accident. I broke my leg and ankle. Freinds(Travis, Mark and Chad) from Saskatoon and other sledders gave up their afternoon ride and helped get me to the cabin.
Chopper was dispatched out of Kamloops with two gorgeous paramedics to get me medical attention needed. My friends gave up three more days of riding to go to Kamloops and hang out at the hospital. So if anybody knows any of these guys involved, please pass on the gratitude. This is why sledders are in their own class of people.
Sled was allright, just hurt the pride and no riding for a few months. Riding was great at Cariboo and Blue Lake with 3 feet of new powder at both.
Thanks

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Once again...Random Acts of Kindness...why are there no newspapers writing about the great people sledding...just the bad stuff that happens.

Best of luck on a quick recovery
get%20well%20soon.jpg

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi fellow sledders. Would like to send out a special thanks to all the guys involved in getting me off Blue Lake on Monday after I had an accident. I broke my leg and ankle. Freinds(Travis, Mark and Chad) from Saskatoon and other sledders gave up their afternoon ride and helped get me to the cabin.
Chopper was dispatched out of Kamloops with two gorgeous paramedics to get me medical attention needed. My friends gave up three more days of riding to go to Kamloops and hang out at the hospital. So if anybody knows any of these guys involved, please pass on the gratitude. This is why sledders are in their own class of people.
Sled was allright, just hurt the pride and no riding for a few months. Riding was great at Cariboo and Blue Lake with 3 feet of new powder at both.
Thanks

Sure is good to have great friends. Doesn't hurt that you're all from Saskatchewan - good people back home. Take care and get well soon.:):beer:

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your accident get well soon .and big high five to boys
from Sask it good hear there still great peopleout there .

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear you were hurt. It is nice to hear that there are STILL some decent people out in the world today, glad they were there to help you. Get better soon. :d

elephant rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
s'toon my home town, glad u made er out ok, I'd drop what i'm dooing to help a fellow tooner..........

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
got thing if you have friends like that !

get well soon

and sbr you never seen spiderman ? :) thats whats newspapers are there for only the bad stuff never the good :beer:

Once again...Random Acts of Kindness...why are there no newspapers writing about the great people sledding...just the bad stuff that happens.

Best of luck on a quick recovery
get%20well%20soon.jpg

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Everybody shut up so he can tell us more about the gorgeous paramedics!!!:d

Just kddin, here's wishing you a speedy recovery. :beer:

rmktime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ah its better to go home broken than not going home at all , get well soon , any pics of the chopper ride spot any good medows to play in :d

StoonD8

Reaction score
Thanks guys. The only thing I saw in the chopper was the roof and the medics. My buddies took the pictures and will definetly post as soon as they send them to me. One medic took pictures from above the ranges and showed them to me. Some gigantic play areas if a guy could get there. Will share later. ThanX for the support. My leg and ankle are kinda moded up now too with titanium.

Top Bottom