thanks Curtis,bunny ear dude.

jackinthebox

Reaction score
Hi fellas, especially the guy with ears(curtis).thanks once again for the spark plug cap at hunters yesterday.Thought my day was gonna be lame having to limp it around watching my buddy rip up everything,instead you helped me out.cheers.
I took the one guys suggestion of registering as jackinthebox,beause he's my riding partner on my dash.Hope your trip went well,oh yeah,other people i ride with were up at eagles pass riding , that day i went into hunters,glad i did cause there was an avy back there,so keep it safe,unlike the carnedge you guys were doin.;)the dude that got dragged down with his foot caught with his sled ,that looked sketchy.later.Trevor

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome Aboard Jackinthebox, you have met our very own SledbunnyRacing, Summitric, Sledderglen, and likely Rknight111 and Mod900.

Glad you joined up, bring pics, and whatever else you got to share. Enjoy the site.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site jackinthebox, yepper thats Curtis big ears and a pink skirt!!!:D

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site.........Carnage???? What's the story??? You've peaked our interest, come don't hold out on the story....

jackinthebox

Reaction score
I'm from Kelowna.
The carnedge is what i said in my post one guy with the cat mod had got himself unstuck off a hill but seemed to get his foot caught underneath the track and was dragged to the bottom of the hill with his leg still underneath,it looked like a ghostrider but you could see his helmet/head at the snowflap area coming down with the sled,this was while i was under my hood fixin my wrecked cap.

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm from Kelowna.
The carnedge is what i said in my post one guy with the cat mod had got himself unstuck off a hill but seemed to get his foot caught underneath the track and was dragged to the bottom of the hill with his leg still underneath,it looked like a ghostrider but you could see his helmet/head at the snowflap area coming down with the sled,this was while i was under my hood fixin my wrecked cap.

nice good to hear another okangan boy in the group if your sleds fixed a bunch of us are riding grey stokes tomorrow

GRD

Reaction score
Welcome to the site... Was the carnage from anyone here on the site?

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
WELCOME TO THE SITE, JACKINTHEBOX.... WAS GOOD TO MEET YOU.... THINK YOU'LL ENJOY THIS SITE, AND THERE IS GETTING TO BE A LOT OF MEMBERS ON THIS SITE. DID YOU SEE RAY FINALLY MAKE THAT CHUTE??? I Think Pics Of Minor Carnage And "big" Stucks Well Be Posted Tonite.... ;)

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Yep, it was our group you met and thanks for the offer to pay for the part or buy me a beer but it's not needesd...always a pleasure to help out a fellow sledder.
Glad to see you on the site.
I will try and post a bit more of the carnage tonight...long day yesterday, we didn't get home until 4am due to accidents and avys on the Revy hiway.

Cheerz

Attachments

• Ears.jpg
    Ears.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 98

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I'm pretty sure my newest buddy "Jackinthebox" has thoughts on that...YeeeeHawwwww...the Bunny Rocks...
Cheerz.

BIGFOOT said:
Your a good Man Sledbunny...... When we find out for what we will let you know !!!!!

Someone said that he's a pretty good guy........pretty dumb.......good for nothing......J/K bigears:D:D:D:D

jackinthebox

Reaction score
DID YOU SEE RAY FINALLY MAKE THAT CHUTE???
no we moved on to the trees,but as we were heading up over the next ridge i could see someone finally poached his line cause we seen a red sled go up dissapear behind the rock(from our view) but didnt come back down so we figured someone blasted over it finally.

hillclimber sounds tempting,but i'm thinkin it's gonna be concrete up there ,keep in mind for further invites,,,,,,so how many peeps goin tomorrow? hhmmmm.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Sick, whats wrong???
It's all right, I dish it out, I can take it....lol...

Here is a photo of Jackinthebox (yellow coat) installing the spark plug cap I gave him.

Cheerz.

Just hackin on ya bigearz, at home, sick and bored.....:D:D:D

Attachments

• IMG_9258_1.jpg
    IMG_9258_1.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 61

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sick, whats wrong???
It's all right, I dish it out, I can take it....lol...

Here is a photo of Jackinthebox (yellow coat) installing the spark plug cap I gave him.

Cheerz.
Flu finally caught up with me...thought I'd dodged it.:mad::tissue:

everyone appreciates the guy in the group that has one extra of everything (but they/we rarely offer to carry it)....:D::wtg:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
It's usually summitric that has the extra parts (bless his sole) but this time it was me....always nice to help out another sledder and even better when they join snowandmud.

Flu finally caught up with me...thought I'd dodged it.:mad::tissue:

everyone appreciates the guy in the group that has one extra of everything (but they/we rarely offer to carry it)....:D::wtg:

Top Bottom