Thanks Bow Ridge Sports in Cochrane

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow what great guys to deal with Byron had my sons quad already and we were in and out in less than a half hour and on our way back to Kelowna.What a sweet quad makes my gen 1 look old

IMG_5352.jpg IMG_5350.jpg IMG_5351.jpg IMG_5355.jpg

BombardierBratz

Reaction score
I have purchased 4 quads and a sea-doo from Byron. I live in Red Deer, and they are the only people I deal with. Their service, and attention to their customers is second to none; (I walked around Turple Bros. for an hour and a half, couldn't get a sales person to look at us). They are always willing to match any price, and I appreciate the heads up phone call they give when servicing my toys. The invoices are never a mystery, they get permission before just going ahead with borderline issues. Finding a great dealer is key to our sport's success!

nd4spd

Reaction score
Mountain toys out in Cochrane is great as well.. guess they actually want people to come back and recommend them.. half the dealers in Calgary couldn't give a crap about the people who spend their money their.. good to know.. I'll be sending a couple people out there for thier commanders they want to buy.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice to here! Yes Byron is a great guy.. i am friends with Matt and Jason who work there too..... Jason is one of the brp mechanics there... great bunch forsure....

spent the weekend with there team at the battenfelder rodeo.. Nice to hear Bratz... thats the same relationship i have with my dealer here in calgary which is Bow Cycle.

they have treated me the same way for the last 7 years and thats the type of dealer you want to stick with.

When i used to own my popo's many years ago, i did deal with Mountain Toys too... found them to be an excellent dealer to deal with.. never had a problem..

BombardierBratz

Reaction score
Your right; Your only as strong as your team! Jason helped me out at the desk when I brought my machines in for service. He was porofessional, courtious, knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with. Reese took me over to his sea-doo area to show me what they had in stock, as I'm looking to buy another one (tired of riding Biotch behind my wife), he took the time to email me specs, prices, and info on trailer upgrades to haul two machines. Reese was also on top of his game! I didn't get to see Wayne, but I enjoy talking to him as well. Their store is beautiful, well laid out, spacious, CLEAN, and stocked lots of accessories! I'm proud to have a Bow Ridge Sports decal on my Fifth Wheel! Good job guys, word of mouth is king, I hope your business grows even more!

Last edited:
Top Bottom