thank you

05765scott

Reaction score
I just wanted to thank who ever stole my sled a 08 m1000 from my house in fort mcmurray the night before I was headed to valemount for my first trip of the year. I doubt that I would of had much fun I would rather spend my days off looking for a good deal on a 2010 m8 somewhere in alberta so I can try it out on boxing day in valemount. thank you:realmad:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I just wanted to thank who ever stole my sled a 08 m1000 from my house in fort mcmurray the night before I was headed to valemount for my first trip of the year. I doubt that I would of had much fun I would rather spend my days off looking for a good deal on a 2010 m8 somewhere in alberta so I can try it out on boxing day in valemount. thank you:realmad:

sucks dude...the world is full of losers...doubt the culpret is on here but I'd bet they are on Kijiji.........post an add, your shpeel wrenches my heartstrings but I doubt the dude/dudette who stole your sled will give a SFA.... best of luck replacing it...

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

u live in the pit dude,,,,i knoww, but i doo wish ya the best in finding

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Like Bogger said.... Lots of losers out there. It's too bad when chit like this goes down, but I like to think that karma is a strong force, and those losers will prolly get it back in spades!

I work at a cat dealer and we love to hook up our S&M buddies, we have non current m1000 as well as 2010 m8s in stock. If you are interested give us a shout

780-826-6121
Or check us out on line Call (780) 826-6121 for T & T Power Sports Ltd in Bonnyville Alberta Canada - authorized arctic cat dealer, arctic cat atv, arctic cat all terrain vehicles, arctic cat four wheeler, arctic cat 4 wheeler, arctic cat repairs, arctic cat sales and servi
or even feel free to message Terry, he's the owner, he is on here too: ttpowersports

05765scott

Reaction score
Thanks I will give you a call on monday am have to go to insurance then out looking for a deal on a 2010 m8 thanks again

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Terry at T&T in Bonnyville will hook you up, he's got great deals and treats us snow & mud folks like family.

Top Bottom