Thank you stars

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lastnight one of the boys off the midget team my son plays on was cut severly by a skate at our game in wainwright.he had gone down in the corner and was, and I stress accidently, stepped on by another player.Onsite responders where able to slow the bleeding and he was airlifted to Edmonton.
Got word this morning that he will be ok and is recovering well.
Wanted to thank all the people and medical staff who responded and give another huge thankyou to the men and women of Stars air ambulance.

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the injury, it's never good to hear about children getting hurt. That being said Stars deserves a big atta boy again!!

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope that the kid heals really quick scotts! I've only had to use Stars once but we were all VERY glad that the service is available! :wtg:

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good to hear about his recovery

Yes I agree. Stars are great. Pretty much saved my sons life when he was a month and a half old. He has downs syndrome and his lungs collapsed when he aspirated milk into his lungs.

Open Season

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wishing the young fellow a speedy recovery. Stars saved my nephews life aswell, he was run over by a tractor when he was 18 months old. Donate to them every year now.

klswine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just another note. They can use all the donations possible. The new chopper is still some months away and anything will help. The new chopper will be able to haul out 2 people instead of the one they can handle now and is bigger. Much better for some major MVC and other mass incidents.

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yep donate, and make sure it's there if the need is.......pretty great people at stars.I donate every year.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Every year they get my support.....

You hope to never need them but are sure thankfull they are there when you do...

Bounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Speedy recovery to the young fella.

Stars is great and it is unfortunate that it has to work so hard for donations to keep this great service going; which by the way we contribute to every year.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Every year they get my support.....

You hope to never need them but are sure thankfull they are there when you do...

Yep, me too. I try to donate to a few different causes, but Stars and Bacardi get a lot of my cash.

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't just thank Stars, was the local ambulance personel there? As an ex-rural medic Stars took a lot of credit for the work my partner and I did.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't just thank Stars, was the local ambulance personel there? As an ex-rural medic Stars took a lot of credit for the work my partner and I did.

Oh for sure, didn't mean to leave anyone out. This was a thankyou to everyone involved.
They better fuel up the chopper, we're off to saddle lake for our second game of provincials tonight. Should be interesting to say the least.lol

Top Bottom