Texas - Over 100 car pile up on the interstate

Catchme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how frikkin fast do they go on the highways anyways!!

depends on the area and county. When I go down there for work the speed limit on the interstate is 80MPH but to keep up with the flow of traffic you need to do 85-90.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup. I have driven quite a few miles on Texas highways...she was right to the rug all the time to keep up.

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Same in Montreal a few years ago. Freind met us at airport we followed them in a rental and to keep up we were doing 80mph.

Catchme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Same in Montreal a few years ago. Freind met us at airport we followed them in a rental and to keep up we were doing 80mph.
Bit of difference down in Texas though. These people all pack guns and if you get in the way or slow them down they like to show you they're guns. The right to bear arms is taken very seriously down there so basically pin it and keep up or pull off and take the side roads.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That would make for a long shift and work.

ABOMB177

Reaction score
Got to remeber its not like their interstates are two lanes. They are huge compared to ours. First time i was down driving through houston during rush hour on 5 lane hiway either side. White knuckled it the whole way. The nice part was they grasp the concept of slow vehicals stay the F out of the faster lanes.

Top Bottom