tethered cord yamaha nytro anyone hook one upp

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just wondering if anyone has hook up a tethered cord to an 08 nytro just wondering witch wire to hack into i wish it came with instructions but that would be way to easy:d

Muleskinner

Reaction score
Follow the wire keeper from the kill switch to under the hood. The left side boot has a brown 2 wire disconnect in it. The hot wire is the one on the left when looking at the male end with the connector release on the bottom. If you are not sure if it is the right one then test the kill switch side of the connector for continuity with the kill up then down. I would suggest connecting to the wire inside the boot and running the wires back up to the panel inside the wire keeper so the connections stay dry. Also use shrink sleeves on the connectors. I used a Pingel normally closed switch but some people are using a pre 99 Arctic Cat unit. Good luck.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I will check mine tonight, the harness to tie this into is actually on the left side of the sled (when sitting on the sled). I have a Pingel brand on the handlebars. With a turbo I would not go without. You have to keep it well lubricated as well, water can affect it as well.

640.jpg

Pingel Kill Switches

Top Bottom