teryx cage , seat and harness???

boxer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where is the best place to pick up a cage extension, bench seats and harness for my 2010 Teryx. My kids are ready to take to the trails with me. I figure that a cage extension will be fine as i will be staying on flat ground when the kids are with me. Any ideas where to get these from. A used set would be sweet but i am thinking that might be impossible to find.

McMOOSE

Reaction score
Try Rhino Toyz (google it as they have a website). They are out of Calgary

Rene G

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
x2 for rhino toyz, thier roll cage, bench, and harness package painted was going for $1799.

z400

Reaction score
i got a seat from ebay $422 i think it came from rhino giant but very well made suspention seat with mounting braket and 5 point harneses $92 for 2 of them also from ebay all will work on your teryx with a little planing and lay out but at half the cost you can find any where around here you can get full packages from ebay if your interested shipping mite get pricy on the cage but still cheaper than buying here.

boxer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I checked out the website for Rhinotoyz. Looks good, but i noticed that the cage extension shown on the Teryx does not have a bar running parallel to the top of the box. The extension on UTV canada does have one. I am thinking that it might be nice to keep the kids arms inside the machine. ???? What do you think??

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im sure a guy could ask him to moddify it a bit. I was gonna put the bigger cage on mine too, but i still use the box on mine alot so i opted against it. Im sure he could do it for you if you wanted it changed.

Top Bottom