Terrecana anyone?

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your gonna like it there, its a great place, great people and great food!:d

romar

Reaction score
nice place, couple downs are no drying room, no where in room to hang gear to dry, no tv, radio, a little pricey and after a hard, long day of riding seems like a long drive back. just my 2 cents

Relic

Reaction score
Terrecana is a great place to stay. Will be up there at same time with four or five buddys see you up there.

John Boy

Reaction score
You will like it there, very friendly and the service is great. Say hi to Lisa and Karen for me. As for the drying rooms, close the door to the Room, hang your gear in the closet and the table and crank the heater up, worked great for us. I dont think you can beet the price for a group of 4 or 5 for what is included. Just my 2 cents. Have a good ride be there over Christmas.:d

smkngstv

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the widow makers stay there often staff is the best good food and you can ride mcbride or valemont 20-30 min.drive:d

King

Reaction score
Have stayed there 6 times in the last six years, great place. Great food and they pack a lunch for you in the morning. (I guess you pack your own, but it's all laid out for you) A few of the cabns have TV, you just have to request it when you book. You won't go wrong staying there.

Top Bottom