Terra Alps Racing

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone seen Ted, his phone rings but nobody answers. I been trying to get a hold of him now for awhile with no success. Is he on holidays? Thought maybe you guys out in kelowna would know.

Thanks

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
asked him the same thing the other day to. he said he's just trying to get everyones stuff done. trying to keep everyone happy. so he lets the answering machine pick up.

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
been trying to get ahold of him too email/phone nothing even the answering machine isnt picking up. Waitin on a tunnel.

tyedye

Reaction score
I've been waiting 2 months for a top end kit and thermostats kit. Called him after a month and all he could say was "were just building heads so waiting on that, but I'll get your order out today or tomorrow" it's been almost another full month. Not happy at all, asked for refund because he already charged my card on feb second for a order I placed on jan 16. Not happy one bit with this company an wont be using or recommending to anyone ever. Ever weak. My sled season will be over befor I get my motor back together now, and he won't even refund my money back on the card

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been waiting 2 months for a top end kit and thermostats kit. Called him after a month and all he could say was "were just building heads so waiting on that, but I'll get your order out today or tomorrow" it's been almost another full month. Not happy at all, asked for refund because he already charged my card on feb second for a order I placed on jan 16. Not happy one bit with this company an wont be using or recommending to anyone ever. Ever weak. My sled season will be over befor I get my motor back together now, and he won't even refund my money back on the card
I tried helping you guys out on this vendor but wouldnt listen. You guys might think I dont know what im talking about but some day you will figure it out. With or without my help.

Last edited:

tyedye

Reaction score
Definitly didn't lookin into this shop enough I guess. Shoulda read up about it more befor placing a order. Talking to him on the phone he reasured me I'd see parts within a week. Guy won't even return my emails or phone calls. Gunna make a trip down from fort mcmurray just to bang his doors down and get my money or parts. Unreal

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had the same issue with my M7 promised me that it would be a 2 week turn around I waited over 2 months with no answer even had 2 people go to kelowna and stop in only to be told two different stories each time! I got my parts back finally and the o-ring on the heads was the wrong one and didnt fit so finally got a new gasket after 150 km's on the sled the head bolts stretched left me stranded in eagles pass. I have yet to say anything good or bring my stuff back to him

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Every year on every forum there is a thread like this. I can't believe his business hasn't folded.

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Definitly didn't lookin into this shop enough I guess. Shoulda read up about it more befor placing a order. Talking to him on the phone he reasured me I'd see parts within a week. Guy won't even return my emails or phone calls. Gunna make a trip down from fort mcmurray just to bang his doors down and get my money or parts. Unreal

Isnt there a name for people like that?

BC_BC

Reaction score
another disappointed customer at Tera Alps, can't believe this guy is still in business either. He ran me through the wringer in winter 2010/2011 over a rebuild on my XP. cost me twice what he quoted me, 4 times as long, and endless headaches.. and I spent 6 hours in his shop re-assembling it myself while he sat on his computer.. then he charged me full shop rate even for the hours I was working on it.. Search the forums, this guy has jerked every one around. Go to CR racing or C3 powersports if you want real service and real quality. only a matter of time before this goof crosses the wrong guy.

Top Bottom