Team Secondary

croweman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see alot of sleds saying team secondary's etc, what does it mean. How do I know if I have one on my sled now. I bought a used 04 800 highmark extreme.

Thanks

dirtbiker77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see alot of sleds saying team secondary's etc, what does it mean. How do I know if I have one on my sled now. I bought a used 04 800 highmark extreme.

Thanks

Team secondary is a brand name secondary clutch. they are aftermarket and it would not come stock. not to sure on how to check if ya have one or not. There a good product.

HagmanMod1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Team secondary is a brand name secondary clutch. they are aftermarket and it would not come stock. not to sure on how to check if ya have one or not. There a good product.
see if your secondary say's team on it

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
team secondary is a brand name secondary clutch. They are aftermarket and it would not come stock. Not to sure on how to check if ya have one or not. There a good product.

actually the team secondary came stock on special order '04 800 summit x 151", as ours has one, and is bone stock.... It is listed in my '04 ski-doo shop manual, with a service section on the team secondary...... It does say "team secondary" and reaction secondary right on the clutch itself.... I believe it also came on summit x-tremes in '05 and '06(limited quantities?)

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Cool!!!!

I'm gonna have to check my Rev now.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well if you do have one stock then right on they work great and if you dont have one on there then you should get one you wont be dissappointed with it

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
i think the team clutches have the ability to be adjusted on the fly... in regards to deflection?? or an i wrong

i have one on my sled but i have yet to use it

Top Bottom