Team Boost-It welcomes Chris Brown

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
Just got back from a marathon drive to Whistler where I delivered Chris his brand new Yamaha Viper with our Boost-It turbo kit installed.
Chris is a great guy and operates an awesome guiding operation in the Whistler/Permberton area for those who have never been out there.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got back from a marathon drive to Whistler where I delivered Chris his brand new Yamaha Viper with our Boost-It turbo kit installed.
Chris is a great guy and operates an awesome guiding operation in the Whistler/Permberton area for those who have never been out there.

Right on, stoked to hear how he likes it

• Thanks
Reactions: NM

NM

Reaction score
Right on, stoked to hear how he likes it
We took it up on the Ice cap yesterday for its maiden voyage. He loves the throttle response and top end pull. When you ride like Chris does, instant throttle response is critical.
The chassis is still stock but he will have it done up right away.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cool, it would appear as if Boost-It is about to get a whole lot more popular. Good work.

Any pics of his sled? Or do we have to wait for 509 Volume 9 to come out to see it?

• Thanks

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We took it up on the Ice cap yesterday for its maiden voyage. He loves the throttle response and top end pull. When you ride like Chris does, instant throttle response is critical.
The chassis is still stock but he will have it done up right away.
Absolutely. I find that's the biggest issue with most turbo kits is the low end throttle response.

NM

Reaction score
Cool, it would appear as if Boost-It is about to get a whole lot more popular. Good work.

Any pics of his sled? Or do we have to wait for 509 Volume 9 to come out to see it?
Rumour has it he may make an appearance in Vale sometime this winter if anyone wanted to check it out in person.
I'm sure he will release the details if it happens.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man I want to try one of those Vipers with your kit

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sweet, interested to see what he has to say. His riding makes turbo 4s look good...

Catman10

Drinking the Doolaid
Reaction score
I rode one of boost it's new vipers, beautiful machine and ran great but had some idle issues which I am sure he resolved by now. The kit was a lower boost kit I believe and it did pull pretty good, better than my turboed pro, it handles great on a climb and feels light once the skis are up but it feels terribly heavy on slow riding because of the crappy design of the steering post. If you like the feel of the 1100t, you will love this sled. Suspension feels really good and the fit and finish is awesome, I am not bashing the sled at all but it is not for me cuz it would wear me out by about 2:00, it still is a heavy machine.

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chris if you read this PLEASE bring the viper to Mcbride this weekend. Even if it's not completely finished yet. There's more than a few of us that wanna try it out at the clinic.

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is great news, I am sure Chris will be another satisfied customer. Did you a least get a chance to ride out there for a couple of days Neil?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is great news, I am sure Chris will be another satisfied customer. Did you a least get a chance to ride out there for a couple of days Neil?

I would imagine Boost-it is sponsoring Cris, which is great to see a Canadian turbo company supporting Canadian riders.( Even tho Cris is from the states, but he rides in Canada)

InFeRnO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chris if you read this PLEASE bring the viper to Mcbride this weekend. Even if it's not completely finished yet. There's more than a few of us that wanna try it out at the clinic.

I agree. It would be awesome to check out.

Ride Whistler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am building the rest of the sled right now...this is the first of 3 I will have. This turbo works awesome!

I am a Permanent Resident of Canada and will be a citizen this summer :) Import....

I would imagine Boost-it is sponsoring Cris, which is great to see a Canadian turbo company supporting Canadian riders.( Even tho Cris is from the states, but he rides in Canada)

Ride Whistler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for getting it done so quickly and for driving it down here Neil! I'll have this one in McBride and Valemount Fri-Monday

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It looks like an evil alien smoking a pipe out of the corner of its mouth.

Top Bottom