Team Boost Bullies turbo review

assaultn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, had my assault out for its maiden voyage this weekend at Allen creek! First of all I want everyone to know that I am not easily impressed and am a real pain in the azz as a customer so to get the thumbs up from me you gotta be on ur A game!!! First of all this system pulls like a fawkn train,I was not able to find a pull long enough to find wher the thing would stop pulling. I might as well put my skis for sale in the classifiedes cuz they wer never in the snow. We set up the programer in the parking lot and pulled perfect EGTs and fuel ratios all day. Never opened the hood once to tune. I did alot of research and talkn with other shops before going with this system and have to say the customer service is uncompareable!! Go to a shop and see if they will come out for your first ride with you to make sure that ther are no issues. Its not gonna happen!! I didnt even ask for the help with the tunnin, He insisted on coming and makin sure everything was perfect. That is service above anyone else:eek:. All in all price, customer service, reliability, and quality of install are all A+:d If you got a Polaris and are lookn at boostn ther is no other way to go PERIOD!!

Last edited by a moderator:

assaultn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry no pics. Smashed her up pretty good so will post pics when I got it put back together!

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, had my assault out for its maiden voyage this weekend at Allen creek! First of all I want everyone to know that I am not easily impressed and am a real pain in the azz as a customer so to get the thumbs up from me you gotta be on ur A game!!! First of all this system pulls like a fawkn train,I was not able to find a pull long enough to find wher the thing would stop pulling. I might as well put my skis for sale in the classifiedes cuz they wer never in the snow. We set up the programer in the parking lot and pulled perfect EGTs and fuel ratios all day. Never opened the hood once to tune. I did alot of research and talkn with other shops before going with this system and have to say the customer service is uncompareable!! Go to a shop and see if they will come out for your first ride with you to make sure that ther are no issues. Its not gonna happen!! I didnt even ask for the help with the tunnin, He insisted on coming and makin sure everything was perfect. That is service above anyone else:eek:. All in all price, customer service, reliability, and quality of install are all A+:d If you got a Polaris and are lookn at boostn ther is no other way to go PERIOD!!

Thank you Assaultn for the kind words......It was my plessure to come out and go through the sled with you so that you understand it..And by then end of the day I would say you had her handled:d:d.....Im sure Mikes cheeks are sore from smiling and grinning all day long. It was a good ride for most of the day found some untouched snow and some trenched out snow.....turned some heads and even had some peeps ride them and where Just vibrating when they got off. So for all you other Polaris 800 owners if your interested in a ride all day no tuning Turbo or have any questions feel free to drop me a line...

Wade

assaultn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wish I had a better story to tell but no. Three of us simply started down a trail wich turned into a bobsled track from hell with a couple huge graves. Rider 1 made it, rider 2 spilled and lucky number 3me with nowhere to go and already commited smoked buddys sled. Both sleds and me endoed a few times in a ball of carnage but nwe managed to walk away and even piece both machines together to drive out, but pretty ugly! Rookie mistake by veteran rider on my part! LEAVE MORE ROOM WHEN FOLLOWN

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
I wish I had a better story to tell but no. Three of us simply started down a trail wich turned into a bobsled track from hell with a couple huge graves. Rider 1 made it, rider 2 spilled and lucky number 3me with nowhere to go and already commited smoked buddys sled. Both sleds and me endoed a few times in a ball of carnage but nwe managed to walk away and even piece both machines together to drive out, but pretty ugly! Rookie mistake by veteran rider on my part! LEAVE MORE ROOM WHEN FOLLOWN

That sucks, real sorry to hear that!

assaultn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just a short pull that was iced and rutted right out, prob over two feet deep so once you were in pull as hard as you want you werent gettn out. I tried but in the end all I could do was say FU**!!!

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what trail

we where in allen just before the super bowl up top we dropped to the right into the little bowl and I was leading and took the boyz for a ride from hell.....I made it through and tryed to wave them off but to late all i seen was sleds and peeps rolled down the hill......As Assaultn said we peiced them together and rode them out.........No Turbo Damage to the Assault just plastic's and couple other pieces....... Assaultn rode her out at 12 Ibs boost and never missed a beat even after this wreck.........No wores Mike she will be back up and Running in no time.....:d

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
whats the cost on this turbo, we have a few here that could use a turbo.

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the kits Are 7699.00 Install + GST.....the only extra's would be the Headlight vent 350.00........and a Turbo Smart boost controller is about 139.00...(if only you plan on playing with the boost all the time).......these Kits are rocking @ 12Ibs....

IMG_0073.jpg

IMG_0085.jpg

IMG_0079.jpg

IMG_0089.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom