Tattoo's........ Who has them??

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
HERE'S A FEW PICS WE TOOK WHILE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF TEQUILA IN MEXICO... PIC 1: WIFEY GETTING TATOO / PIC 2: MY TATOO GUY AT ASTECA/ECLIPSE TATOO / PIC 3: VERY COOL DRAGON PIC FOR DRAGONLADY(ALMOST DID MY WHOLE BACK, BUT THE RIGHT SHOULDER HURT ENOUGH --- TEQUILA HELPED) / PIC 4: MORE DRAGON PICS FOR DRAGON LADY.........
NOW LET'S SEE PICS OF YOUR TATTOO'S!!!!:eek:

Attachments

• M25.jpg
    M25.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 915
  • M8.jpg
    M8.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 910
  • M9.jpg
    M9.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 914
  • M24.jpg
    M24.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 921
Last edited:

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Who Has Tattoo's....

HERE'S A FEW PICS WE TOOK WHILE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF TEQUILA IN MEXICO... PIC 1: WIFEY GETTING TATOO / PIC 2: MY TATOO GUY AT ASTECA/ECLIPSE TATOO / PIC 3: VERY COOL DRAGON PIC FOR DRAGONLADY(ALMOST DID MY WHOLE BACK, BUT THE RIGHT SHOULDER HURT ENOUGH --- TEQUILA HELPED) / PIC 4: MORE DRAGON PICS FOR DRAGON LADY.........
NOW LET'S SEE PICS OF YOUR TATTOO'S!!!!:eek:

Where's the pic of yours?

• Staff

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca

Just Realized, Gotta Look For The Pics Of My 'too..... The Guy That Did Mine Was The Current Owner Of The Business(buying It From His Dad).... Fun Guys.... Dropped In At Midnite(drunk Of Course On 4 Huge Marguerita's, 2 Marg's To Go, And 3 Or 4 Sol Beers, And Then A Bunch Of Tequila Shooters At The 'too Parlour).... Finished At 3:00am And Then Had To Go Back Next Morning For Some More Coloring(man Did That Hurt -- Already Bruised!!!). Only Found The 1 Pic, So I Guess All The Ones Taken That Nite Never Worked... Oh, Yea, The Battery Died....... Not supposed to be in the sun, or chlorinated water, so I covered it with sp45 sunscreen and vaseline to go swimming... never really did cover it, and it looks good now.....

Attachments

• T1.jpg
    T1.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 889

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Yep, ric that is a sweet pic, I printed it off and thinking all of the back, Take it to tatoo guy Tues. Here is one of my arm band that goes all around into arm pit area. Both legs, one on right Joey from Hart a Huntington did that, and back piece, need a better pic.

Attachments

• tats 003.jpg
    tats 003.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 436
  • tats 004.jpg
    tats 004.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 436

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

No pics but i have one on my chest...they are so addicting. My buddy is currently in the process of opening his own tattoo parlor here in Edmonton, it's still in the constructions stages, when it's finished i want him to carry the theme from my chest to my right shoulder. Oh ya and there expensive...hopefully not for me:D

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score

Ric kinda look like the wife got more of a target than a tattoo :D

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Just Realized, Gotta Look For The Pics Of My 'too..... The Guy That Did Mine Was The Current Owner Of The Business(buying It From His Dad).... Fun Guys.... Dropped In At Midnite(drunk Of Course On 4 Huge Marguerita's, 2 Marg's To Go, And 3 Or 4 Sol Beers, And Then A Bunch Of Tequila Shooters At The 'too Parlour).... Finished At 3:00am And Then Had To Go Back Next Morning For Some More Coloring(man Did That Hurt -- Already Bruised!!!). Only Found The 1 Pic, So I Guess All The Ones Taken That Nite Never Worked... Oh, Yea, The Battery Died....... Not supposed to be in the sun, or chlorinated water, so I covered it with sp45 sunscreen and vaseline to go swimming... never really did cover it, and it looks good now.....

Just watch the sun, I had two done in phoenix and the sun pulled most the ink out in one, now have to redo.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com

Yep, I babysat mine for a while before letting the sun on them and I always use sunscreen. 12 years and the colors are still awesome. Ric, you need to care for that baby in the beginning.

Just watch the sun, I had two done in phoenix and the sun pulled most the ink out in one, now have to redo.

couleeman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Here are a few. First is a friends, 2 and 3 are my wifes, 4 is one of mine and 5 is prior to getting a botched tat covered.

Attachments

• lisatatt.jpg
    lisatatt.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 347
  • lorileggtatt.jpg
    lorileggtatt.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 347
  • loritatt.jpg
    loritatt.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 340
  • tatt.jpg
    tatt.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 675
  • wolfcoveruptatt.jpg
    wolfcoveruptatt.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 346

couleeman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I LIKE PIC 4 OF THE WOLF... VERY COOL:)

Thanks. A friend drew it up for me. I showed him 2 pictures and said I want one that looks like these but different. We were going to do all black until he had it drawn up and we turned over the tracing paper. The gray looked much better so we ran with it.

I have pics at home of the cover up he did (not alot of options). Covered up the first one I ever got. I learned to research everything before hand now.

Wife has a few more I will post later.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

wife's tattoo, she has another on her shoulder, but I can't find a pic of it...
pictures27509Small.jpg

my tattoo....got it when I was 19. "betcha a drink I have your name tattooed on my leg....." :D
pictures973Small.jpg

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Thats so funny i go on thursday to finish my half sleeve at "eye of the lotus" Seven is doing my too, hopefully we'll finish this time!

cat girl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Teeroy, Your wifes colors look awesome on that tattoo!

I have a tattoo, it's an ..... arctic cat head thing in green, white and black on my leg :O I take lots of care with sunscreen and it still looks like new and its 9 years old. When I broke my ankles and they were cutting my leg up I said DO NOT Mess with the tattoo PLEASE LOL I will try to get a pic for all you AC fans :D LOL Tat guy said he was going to keep the design just incase someone else wants one ;)

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com

Post a photo of your Tat.
Teeroy, Your wifes colors look awesome on that tattoo!

I have a tattoo, it's an ..... arctic cat head thing in green, white and black on my leg :O I take lots of care with sunscreen and it still looks like new and its 9 years old. When I broke my ankles and they were cutting my leg up I said DO NOT Mess with the tattoo PLEASE LOL I will try to get a pic for all you AC fans :D LOL Tat guy said he was going to keep the design just incase someone else wants one ;)

Top Bottom