Tapatalk sucks.

Junior Highmark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone else's tapatalk keep crashing for no reason repeatedly?

I'll be 5 pages into a good read or some good photos and for no reason it crashes. Wtf. No updates either to fix????

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I'll be 5 pages into a good read or some good photos and for no reason it crashes. Wtf. No updates either to fix????

Yup mine sucks too. It crashes all the time and sometimes it won't let me scroll down when typing a reply. I can still type but I can't see what I'm typing.

rmk 800 144

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone else's tapatalk keep crashing for no reason repeatedly?I'll be 5 pages into a good read or some good photos and for no reason it crashes. Wtf. No updates either to fix???? Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk
What kind of phone?

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Never had an issue accept I cant figure out how to get rid of sig line,see below

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Never had an issue accept I cant figure out how to get rid of sig line,see below

I'll see if I can find an answer for this issue for ya :)

what version of tapatalk do you have on your phone Mikey?

dirtygirll

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

K without going back on my phone to actually check, go to main menu (top left corner), got to settings (bottom right) and scroll down to signature and erase or change it.

dirtygirll

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

If ur phone has too much stuff open, tapa could crash, it's ur phones way of protecting itself. That's what I figure anyways, happened to me a few times and I had too much chit open like the web, FB, iPod, tapa.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk cause my phone is glued to my hand

Junior Highmark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's a good thought, but I have a task killer auto killing unused apps. I thought it might be that, but no different. I'll try keeping more apps closed.

It happens most in the favorite sledding picture thread. To many pictures? I can't be low on ram as I'm at 200 MB average.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
K without going back on my phone to actually check, go to main menu (top left corner), got to settings (bottom right) and scroll down to signature and erase or change it.

Thanks

Figured out how to change sig line on my phone.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's a good thought, but I have a task killer auto killing unused apps. I thought it might be that, but no different. I'll try keeping more apps closed.

It happens most in the favorite sledding picture thread. To many pictures? I can't be low on ram as I'm at 200 MB average.

I heard the white I phones have problems and more often when you wear white sun glasses....

Top Bottom