Talk'n bout shift work!

Billydozer56

Reaction score
Anyone els "blessed" with working shift work? Its great sometimes, But most of the rides are planned for the weekends. Unless guys i work with can get out for a ride, not much going on during time off during the week, when working weekends. I work 4 on 4 off home everyday schedule.

How many guys on here have this first world problem?;)

cheers?

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes,,,,,shift work here also....

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Same problems here too. My weekend usually falls in the middle of the week when everyone else is working

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I switch to 3 on / 3 off 12's this time of year by choice. So much easier to find a place to camp or go fishing without dodging ski boats during the week. In the winter though I work Tuesday to Friday 10's....all 3 day weekends. Better for sledding with my buddies that have weekends off.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm on 4x4 days only.if your sledding buddies are on the same shift then yes it works great.if not it sucks at times

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A full 2 days a month, yer a trooper lol, No wonder u like rum eh

Your close.
24 on. 24 off. 24 on 5 off

Yes I like rum.

And work lots of weekends

Billydozer56

Reaction score
Right on, the post has been up for a few hours. I knew i was not alone with the shift work. Now people can use this thread to find people to go for a rip on a weekday morning. I put up a thread similar to this on a different web site and got nothing! lol

Billydozer56

Reaction score
I guess if a guy posted up a mid week ride that would help as well:doh: . But it does not hurt to put some feelers out there to see who's in the same boat.

Last edited:

10-4

Reaction score
"X" On and "Y" off. That's just a dream. I work until the job is done. If there is another one to go to, it's on to there. If not, it's home until the phone rings. 4 am or 9 pm. Away I go again... Another day in paradise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
7 on 7 off, rotating days and nights. . Lots of weekdays spent just wrenching or keeping myself busy until I can ride with other people on the weekends. But it's also nice when you can hit the mountain, campsite, or lake in the middle of the week and have it all to yourself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sled_wrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
8n6 home every night ... Just started this ... I don't know what to do with all the time off I use to work a 22n6

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I find mid week camping and rzr riding great. It's not busy

Top Bottom