Talk About Unlucky.

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is one for ya. I ordered my turbo kit for my 2012 pro about a month ago and they are having supply and demand issues. Being they are having problems with supplying them for customers. My Snow check has come in, I have paid for it, but not picked it up yet. I work away and will not be home until January 4th. I called today to buy a cover for it, so my son can go and pick it up tomorrow. They will be closed sat for the christmas holidays. Low and behold someone broke into the dealerships yard and stole it. At least they are looking to find another for me, but they seem to be a pretty hot ticket item. Good thing i did not sell my dragon yet, I may have to still ride it for a trip or two.

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No kidding,They have video tape. Hopefully they can find me another sled by the time i get home.

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya. by stolen they mean "this guy hasnt picked up his sled in like 3 months lets sell it and well find anotherone somewhere else when he calls us"

No it came in late, and I informed the dealer of my schedule and told him to just save me the last one until i get back.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya. by stolen they mean "this guy hasnt picked up his sled in like 3 months lets sell it and well find anotherone somewhere else when he calls us"
gotta agree with the great one here,
if it was stolen and "paid for " already then why did they not inform you it was stolen till you called?
i call dirty lyin dealer here...................... i bet it was the only one stolen as well............................ sounds pretty fishy j/s

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
gotta agree with the great one here,
if it was stolen and "paid for " already then why did they not inform you it was stolen till you called?
i call dirty lyin dealer here...................... i bet it was the only one stolen as well............................ sounds pretty fishy j/s

Can't get in touch with me I work out of Country.

Top Bottom