Tabletop Raceway

silver fox

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tabletop Raceway Pictures

Rocky Motorcycle Club track changes complete! We have done some major changes to the finish line area of the track..will try to post some pics this weekend..will be open this weekend weather pemitting, come check it out!

silver fox

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pictures of Tabletop..taken with a phone in the rain..looks good!:d

Attachments

• IMG00078.jpg
    IMG00078.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG00079.jpg
    IMG00079.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 88

evan3000

Reaction score
Good old Table Top Raceway, The track that ended my motocross career!!! LOL . I crashed pretty hard there back in sept 05 and never rode again. I tore my rotator cuff, damaged nerves and rang my bell pretty good too!! I overshot the big table. But I did have allot of fun out there for the few years previous!!! The track looks good .I like that finish line allot more!!!!

:beer:

HANES347

Reaction score
how do i get any info on how to get track access? looking to come up there for sept long weekend:beer:

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its a private track you need to buy a membership, i cant remember how much it was but for the remainder of the season probably cheap.

silver fox

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can geta membership at Gateway sales 403 8452421 talk to Joy or Glens Sportsline 403 8456906 talk to Sue or check our website Welcome to Rocky Motorcycle Club I think we go to a reduced membership rate starting Sept 1st...Make sure you check ahead as some of the bike shops are closed on long weekends! Free camping at the track, but absolutely NO fires or riding off the site..Thanx

silver fox

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can geta membership at Gtaeway sales 403 8452421 or Glens Sportsline 403 8456906 or check our website Welcome to Rocky Motorcycle Club I think we go to a reduced membership rate starting Sept 1st...Make sure you check ahead as some of the bike shops are closed on long weekends! Free camping at the track, but absolutely NO fires or riding off the site..Thanx

Top Bottom