T3 hand guards?

goldtip

Reaction score
Just wondering what everyone is running for hand guards on their T3's? I bought mine and had it set up with a set of the clear ski doo hand guards but snapped one in a simple tip over in deep powder on my first ride out. I must admit to being more than a bit tired of the brittle mounts that make up the ski doo hand guards that either myself or my wife seem to snap at least one set of each year. Hoping someone has a better suggestion for me. Anyone had any experience with the Rox flex tek guards? Any other suggestions would be appreciated, thanks!

REV2XHEART

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just bought a set of the doo ones. My buddy said he was using them and they were fine. I was looking at the rox flex ones. Sure hope I have better luck I guess

mxz800x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use powermadd hand guards, they have metal brackets which help protect the brake reservoir from trees. just saying

Last edited:

kidinloghouse

Reaction score
powermadd's break too

Attachments

• WP_000092.jpg
    WP_000092.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 130

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you ride mountains only don't bother they all break. What's the point the grip Heaters are so good on the new ones

Im guessing your younger than me and have a lot more hits to take before you feel this. But I can tell you after 30 plus years of rocks. Sticks. Willows. And branches hitting my fingers and knuckles it fricken kills now. I used to just take the whip to the fingers. Now I have ugly hand guards. Lol

goldtip

Reaction score
I actually emailed and talked to the guys at Rox and their's evidently flex pretty well, so i ordered a set of them and should be getting them in next Tuesday. I will post an update once I get them installed and let everyone know what I think of them. I as well like them there to help protect the brake reservoir and also the willow and pine branch slaps to the back of my hands, so I really like having guards, just not sure why Doo couldn't make them and use something semi-flexible for the post between handlebars and actual handguard. I think if I could figure out how to do it, I would use the current T3 mountain bar material for the post between the handle bars and the actual hand guard, they would give you plenty of protection and yet still flex under a heavy load like when you roll sled over to get it out of a hole but still be rigid enuff to give your brake resy and the backs of your hands plenty of protection.

Top Bottom