T&T Powersports... dynomite!

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
X2!!!! Terry has the foresight to see a market for women in the sport and he's promoting that through his sponsorships.

I'll be the first to admit that I'm not the most deserving candidate, but I'm also not an idiot... I took the free sled. :d:d:d:d:d:d

Thanks Terry!!!!!! :beer:

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
X2!!!! Terry has the foresight to see a market for women in the sport and he's promoting that through his sponsorships.

I'll be the first to admit that I'm not the most deserving candidate, but I'm also not an idiot... I took the free sled. :d:d:d:d:d:d

Thanks Terry!!!!!! :beer:

Chit! That was funny... I spit out my cinnamon hearts. Sooo true for me anyway, but I wasn't gonna say it! I've seen you rip tho Amy and I cant agree with you ... When I grow up, I'm gonna be just like you, lol.

snoqueen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have to say that you ladies are some very lucky chickas to be sponsored!!:specool: That's so awesome that a dealer has stepped up to promote women riders in our sport. There should be more dealers like that around....I don't know of any except T & T Powersports, and I have to say that he has made a very smooth business move also by sponsoring. I'm from B.C. and his name is out there, heard it lots in conversation and on the web.....

One question....how do I get sponsored?? lol I REALLY want a 2012 M1100 Turbo!! It's got my name on it!! :d:d:d

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks for the kind words ladies..... we all just do what we can.... :d:d:d

fyi -- you heard it here first -- just released a new 2012 WHITE m8 snopro le 153....who would look good on that....lol Terry

Last edited:

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Terry

that may be true, but i think you and your staff go above and beyond for your customers. which is why my girls love calling you uncle terry and we are glad to call you, your family and staff our friends :d :beer:

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

fyi -- you heard it here first -- just released a new 2012 WHITE m8 snopro le 153....who would look good on that....lol Terry

I was waiting for that!!!!!! Beautiful! Will it come in a 162??!? Love that white powdercoated tunnel! :d:d:d:d:d:d:d

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Yippee! I hear white is the new green for 2012 ;)

mattmedic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

hmmmmmmm, gonna be a sweet looking ride, i might know somone... :)

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Pretty sure this guy would look good on that!

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom