T&T Powersports... dynomite!

Mo Potato

Reaction score
THANK-YOU SO MUCH Terry... Mark... of T&T Powersports... I owe you both a huge hug and a kiss for allowing me to use your 600 brought up from Edson this past weekend and the Revelstoke Ladies ride. lol... if I haven't spoke to you already... I will be calling you to leave a VISA # soon. :d

Matt/Rhonda thank-you both again for hauling it up, and Steve/Tam for placing "that" phone call on my behalf. :)

Having had the opportunity to ride an Artic Cat for the first time (FYI I can't get this grin off my face!), unbelievable snow conditions, AND riding with fellow women involved in this sport... I couldn't ask for a better weekend and kick-off to 2011 season. Merci Beaucoup.

Monique

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No problem! Anything to help ladies in this male dominated sport!

Thank you for dinner

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
THANK-YOU SO MUCH Terry... Mark... of T&T Powersports... I owe you both a huge hug and a kiss for allowing me to use your 600 brought up from Edson this past weekend and the Revelstoke Ladies ride. lol... if I haven't spoke to you already... I will be calling you to leave a VISA # soon. :d

Matt/Rhonda thank-you both again for hauling it up, and Steve/Tam for placing "that" phone call on my behalf. :)

Having had the opportunity to ride an Artic Cat for the first time (FYI I can't get this grin off my face!), unbelievable snow conditions, AND riding with fellow women involved in this sport... I couldn't ask for a better weekend and kick-off to 2011 season. Merci Beaucoup.

Monique

your welcome...... feel free to join the ladies in jumping into the sport with both feet.....you ll love the cats....i have 3 in my Garage..... :d:d:d n by the looks of the 2012.s there will be at least one new one....my girlfriend wants the white xf1100 sp......and i guess i will need to "demo" a proclimb.... to keep up......lol we have to match..... "her words"

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
your welcome...... feel free to join the ladies in jumping into the sport with both feet.....you ll love the cats....i have 3 in my Garage..... :d:d:d n by the looks of the 2012.s there will be at least one new one....my girlfriend wants the white xf1100 sp......and i guess i will need to "demo" a proclimb.... to keep up......lol we have to match..... "her words"

Are you guys getting any spring demo's, oldman kinghorn was telling me very late if at all!

Mo Potato

Reaction score

lol... thanks! Both feet jumped in awhile ago... Except never on an cat! I don't even want to sit on the ol'doo thanks to you :d FYI... smart boyfriend... "demo" a proclimb... haha "his words" :d

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you guys getting any spring demo's, oldman kinghorn was telling me very late if at all!

no promises, they say all are handbuilt and there are lots of shows for them to got to so if we get them it will prob be in late april early may ? i hope.

T

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol... thanks! Both feet jumped in awhile ago... Except never on an cat! I don't even want to sit on the ol'doo thanks to you :d FYI... smart boyfriend... "demo" a proclimb... haha "his words" :d

i think the only problem with demo n a new proclimb is getting your turn when its on the hill :d:d:d:d course the sled betties( or new name) may be willing to share next season......or maybe not....lol

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I was sponsored by T&T for a little while also.
Great people!!!

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i think the only problem with demo n a new proclimb is getting your turn when its on the hill :d:d:d:d course the sled betties( or new name) may be willing to share next season......or maybe not....lol

Pffft!!! Id ride the Oscar Myer weiner down turbo before I would ride one of their sleds.
I get my sleds the old fashioned way, "hard work" as opposed to the older fashioned way of working it hard.!

Mo Potato

Reaction score

lol... with any luck (Haha... Happy St. Patty's day! :beer:) they'd better! JK :d Great Gal pal's on or off their sleds. lol... but can I wait that long? :nono:

Mo Potato

Reaction score
Pffft!!! Id ride the Oscar Myer weiner down turbo before I would ride one of their sleds.
I get my sleds the old fashioned way, "hard work" as opposed to the older fashioned way of working it hard.!

Haha... SAY WHAT? I don't get it... You're the one riding the Oscar Myer Weiner!

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I am not making this up: this actually happened at last year's revy ladies ride. Dude rode a 7' tall inflatable dink, balls first, down turbo hill. :eek:

Mo Potato

Reaction score
I am not making this up: this actually happened at last year's revy ladies ride. Dude rode a 7' tall inflatable dink, balls first, down turbo hill. :eek:

That's right! lol... I remember seeing a pic somewhere of dude sitting up at the top of Turbo with the inflatable sitting next to him... haha, bachelor party if I recall. Too funny :d

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

???? really if you got a sled to ride for free for a season you would turn it down??? hmmm good to know... i like free... so no free rides ...lol

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Terry if you gave me a sled to ride for free for the season I would take it and not even b!tch about it!!!!

drift bustin pro

Reaction score

I think someone is jealous! :nono: Don't be hating. :nono:

Keep up the good work ttpowersports, I'm sure all the ladies appreciate what you are doing for them.:beer:

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think someone is jealous! :nono: Don't be hating. :nono:

Keep up the good work ttpowersports, I'm sure all the ladies appreciate what you are doing for them.:beer:

YES we sure do! Terry is perhaps the most easy going sponsor on earth, not to mention a really nice guy and fun to sled with and visit with. I count myself very lucky; not only for the new sled, but also for the great friend. Its been a great year :)

Top Bottom