SXS world championship track racing.....

turbo392

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mark, please don't post links to Facebook videos as only your friends on FB can see them. Please do use the links to YouTube or whatever instead.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh really? ok ... sorry did not know that... will do...

so how do you post vids that have no facebook link to go to facebook.... videos right off your phone...

Last edited:

turbo392

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh really? ok ... sorry did not know that... will do...

so how do you post vids that have no facebook link to go to facebook.... videos right off your phone...

Are these videos you shot using your phone? If they are somebody else's videos it may just be a privacy setting on Facebook that you need to change to public.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are these videos you shot using your phone? If they are somebody else's videos it may just be a privacy setting on Facebook that you need to change to public.
no they are not mine... a friend of mine usually... lots of vids have a utube buttom to click and then i click it always and take video from Utube.. but then there are alot of vids that dont have that option to go to Utube meaning there video is not on Utube... but on a privite device... so i copy the URL and then paste it... they should show... no?

its probably in there settings that it does not play... and its me pulling it from FB... sucks...

Last edited:

leonard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
save and upload it to youtube yourself is probably the easiest way.

pretty easy to do a Youtube channel and upload vids to it.

Top Bottom