Sws trailers

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I own a continental trailer with about 100,000km on it with just brakes and tires I would highly recomend one

I can vouch for this i dont think ive ever seen the trailer not connected to the truck ....To say this fricken thing has miles on it would be an understatement barrys by no means nice to it either.

blar

Reaction score
With 500 trailers in stock and in business over 30 years they got to be doing something right.

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tryed the cargo mate snowbird?

I've got a 2006 20' snowbird and its still holding up very well. just did the brakes and new tires so it should be good for a while yet. one bad point is that the lower side aluminum panel is connected directly to the steel frame and it looks like electrolysis is damaging it.

Toyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you want aluminum by a legend if you want steel wells cargo nuff said

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are an ok trailer for the price. I am happy with mine but it is cheaply built. To get a better trailer you have to spend almost twice the price in my case. I was scaping together cash from all over the place to get mine. Maybe in a few years I can get something bigger and better but for now the sws is a good trailer.

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are an ok trailer for the price. I am happy with mine but it is cheaply built. To get a better trailer you have to spend almost twice the price in my case. I was scaping together cash from all over the place to get mine. Maybe in a few years I can get something bigger and better but for now the sws is a good trailer.
I agree, I bought a 14000 lbs goose and first time loading bobcat, ramps buckled, LOL

Top Bottom