sway bars

polarsledhead

Reaction score
has anyone takin there swaybars off there sled,and is the handleing better and does anyone know if they make a quick discconect kit for the dragon 800

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
running my 10 800 rmk without a sway bar. running fox float 2 shocks at 80 psi. sled definately tips easier and lays over with ease in the powder. seams like it rides alot smoother on the trail as well. the dragon should come stock with a sort of quick disconnect. all you have to do it undo the bolt where the link attaches to the a-arm.

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Took mine off my sled not too long ago with a sawzle and it's made a world of a difference. Can lean her over so easy now. A little harder on the trail. But short term pain for long term gain.

DownhillBill

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Took mine out of the xp, would recommend it to all mountain riders. Rolls to the outside on the trail corners, just means you have to lean like a racer! :d
On another note, rode buddys etec this weekend, it has the sway clips in and it rolls over easier than mine does with them out!:eek:

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Took mine out of my XP and tightened up my front shocks, wouldn't go back. Like they said above, doesn't run as flat on the trails, but who cares its up top in the playground that counts...right? :)

lane3030

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rode my sled without, rode the same sled with, same day. definitely better without. i guess it depends on your riding style though.

Top Bottom