sway bar.......

sledcruiser

Reaction score
in or out?

ive tryed a few newer sleds this year(pros and xms) and obviously they work better. ive tryed to mess around with my front on the rev. sway bar is in and tryed all front settings. I am now leaning to taking it out and going from there. thoughts?

thnx Dan:beer:

waynemags

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have an 07 with the swaybar out, skis widened, and have played with the suspension some. i hate the thing. very unstable. feel like im out of control in turns and sidehills. my m7 handles so much better. this rev i have is a backup sled. i dont know what way to go with it. like i said very unstable. when u turn either way it dives or leans hard that way. if u have any luck let me know. im not sure this is the issue youre having?

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if your a sit down rider or mostly on trails keep it, if you ride mtns and like powder, piss it off!
and you'll save a little bit of weight too.
there are many threads on here about it.

as for unstable ??? its a big older sled, certainly not the most agile sled skidoo ever made.
I'm 176lb on a rt1000 and luv it!!!

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Take it out if your a mountain rider

Sent from my iPhone

sledcruiser

Reaction score
I never sit down.... even on the trail on the way up. if i cut it out, shock settings to stiff?

thnx

sledcruiser

Reaction score
well i cut it off and wow!! what a differance! sled works awesome. wish i did it at the begining of the season :)

Top Bottom