Sway Bar Quick Disconnect Link Kit

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
does anyone have any info where i can get a sway bar quick disconnect link kit for my 07 800 summit?

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah tried that i was told by dude on the hill and he said someone in a mod shop should be able to get one for me...

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you can get them from the DOO site or your dealer.
just cut it off
some guys say they wiggle it right out without cutting.

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
jb i know that the 08 has them but my dealer said not for 07 ran into guy on hill last april and he told me i could get them from an market shop but no luck so far...thanks anyway.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How do you remove the sway bar of a 07 adrenline 800r? I would rather not cut it off like i've been told there must be a way to remove/replace it, any ideas?

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you should be able to remove them at the coonector but if you want to take the sway bar i think you will have to cut it , i have just removed the connector and left the sway bar and and so far i've been ok...but thats me.

djpred

Reaction score
Any ideas on the zx chassis doo's? anyone having luck taking out the sway bars? is there a quick connect kit available for it? The way it is now, you have to drill out 8 rivets which are a pain to get at.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any ideas on the zx chassis doo's? anyone having luck taking out the sway bars? is there a quick connect kit available for it? The way it is now, you have to drill out 8 rivets which are a pain to get at.

just cut it! leave the rivets if ya cant get at them. ya angle grinder

some guys say the wiggled the bar out maybe a lot of patience!
cut it you wont be putting it back on anyways and when you sell most people wont notice or care if they ride in the deep

HIGH ALTITUDE

Reaction score
Made My Own, Haven't Tried It Yet. Pickup Aluminum From Metal Supermarket On 156st. Hopfully The Pics Go Thru

Attachments

• sway bar disconnect 2 - resize.JPG
    sway bar disconnect 2 - resize.JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 107
Top Bottom