Swap Meet

Stickman70

Reaction score
The Calgary Snowmobile Club will be hosting a snowmobile swap meet on November 1-2. This is in conjunction with the Snow & Ski Show being held at Spruce Meadows. The swap will be held outdoors and we hope to fill at least 30 booths as well as a large selling ring for used sleds and trailers.
Anyone wanting to participate can contact me or go to albertasnowshow/Calgary and download the registration form. Cheap booths starting at $20 for a 8 x 8 space. Larger spaces available for retailers.
Put your used sled or trailer (or both) in the selling ring to take advantage of all the buyers that will be there.
This show is put on by snowmobilers for snowmobilers so lets get together and have a great show and sale to start the season.

Stickman70

Reaction score
Oh ya, I forgot to mention the entire show area is licensed. There will be an indoor and outdoor beer gardens so that means those of age will be able to enjoy their favorite adult beverage while they cruise the show & swap looking for the best deals.

Calg_Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is going to be a much welcome return of the show and swap meet for Southern Alberta. So to confirm, this is going to host individuals and companies and include parts, sleds, trailers etc.

Stickman70

Reaction score
This is going to be a much welcome return of the show and swap meet for Southern Alberta. So to confirm, this is going to host individuals and companies and include parts, sleds, trailers etc.

For sure, we already have some individuals confirmed for the swap and have some of the dealers interested in bringing down some used sleds and such.
Many more are welcome so get your buds together and clean out your shops and get a spot in the swap.

P-Gravel

Reaction score
Long over due being so close to great riding areas. Hopefully the sledders come out to support this great sport so this will continue to grow for many years to come? Skis up to the Calgary Snowmobile Club for organizing this event.

Kaz Dog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This show will be good for those that participate! The A.S.A. got this going, and the club has been working had to make the SWAP portion a success. A new venue, a new start! I am just wondering who has signed up to show goods inside the building/tent for the "new stuff".

Stickman70

Reaction score
This show will be good for those that participate! The A.S.A. got this going, and the club has been working had to make the SWAP portion a success. A new venue, a new start! I am just wondering who has signed up to show goods inside the building/tent for the "new stuff".

The ASA is looking after the indoor part of the show so I don't know a lot about who is indoors but I do know that Pro-Am Motorsports will be showing their wares inside.

• Recommends
Reactions: GDS

Stickman70

Reaction score

Attachments

• JPEG POSTER 2014.jpg
    JPEG POSTER 2014.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 434
Last edited:

Stickman70

Reaction score
Re: Calgary Swap Meet

We have some local dealers signed up to have parts and sleds at the show. Some real good deals will be had. We still have some room if you want to get in on the swap. Get hold of me and I will get you in.

Stickman70

Reaction score
It has been brought to my attention that the fax number on the registration form for the swap meet is not correct. The number should read
403-265-8287.
Anyone who has sent in a form via fax and has not recieved confirmation should re-fax to the new number or email it in.
Sorry for any inconvenience thi may have caused

Kaz Dog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So looking forward to the Edmonton Snowmobile Show to see the "new stuff", and then anticipating the Calgary Snowmobile Swap two weeks later to see the "experienced stuff".

C of Red

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to the CGY show and cant wait to see whats all there. I'll be bringing the wallet and a permission slip from the lady to use it. I would love to see this continue to grow as I never seem to make it to EDM. Hopefully all the sledders are able to make it in support.

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Crap, unless something changes I'm going to be busy that weekend. Would have really enjoyed coming to this. :(

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Did someone say beer :D

I'll be there Saturday, and like many others. I would like to see this become an annual event again.

Also..... I have 2 used cans, and a brand new trailering arm to sell. I'd be happy to give someone 20 bucks for these 3 things to be on their table.

xpdoodoo

Reaction score
Re: Calgary Swap Meet

Lots of hard work going into this one. Come on out and support it! Lets make it an annual event again... I know of a couple of good used polaris sleds that may be in the swap. I will confirm... 1995 500 and 1998 600rmk

Top Bottom