Swap Meet

Stickman70

Reaction score
I am bringing a long box pickup heaping full of mostly Yammy and Cat m-series stuff. Some polaris and odds and ends as well - come and get it folks!
Hey Pistonbroke, that's the stuff that makes for great swap meets!
Give me PM so I can check to make sure your in.

Stickman70

Reaction score
Re: Calgary Swap Meet

Lots of hard work going into this one. Come on out and support it! Lets make it an annual event again... I know of a couple of good used polaris sleds that may be in the swap. I will confirm... 1995 500 and 1998 600rmk
We have room for them in the selling ring. This is the right place to put them if you want them sold, should be lots of people looking.
We want the variety to appeal to the masses.

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

In the off chance I can get tomorrow to work, what time does it start?

Stickman70

Reaction score

Just a quick note to let all of you know the swap meet is filling up fast, we have dealers participating, aftermarket shops participating, accessory shops participating and sled heads with all their parts coming out. The Relic Riders will be on hand and we have about 25 or so sleds on the grounds for sale.
Going to be a good show.
And did I mention the BEER GARDENS? :beer::beer::beer::)

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Yes, I will be there also, first thing Saturday if anyone wants to meet the legendary Modman. Look for me, I'll probably be the only guy in the crowd wearing white oakleys, a flat brim ball cap with some kind of logo on it, probably Monster or 686, and my Ski Doo jacket.

ralphsmotorsports

Reaction score
Website
www.ralphsmotorsports.com

Ralph's Motorsports will be there! Demo Sled Oct 29 2014 -R.jpg

revbyu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Will try make it Saturday - if not foresure on Sunday! Hopefully this is a start to bring back a bigger and better show for years to come !

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Was there this morning. Had a real good look at " A box of awesome" but wasn`t for me thanks Cale. Rest of show was OK. Small snowmobile side of things but snowmobile show is starting again this year. Maybe be a little bigger section next year.. Thanks to the Calgary club with working on the ASA to bring a show and swap meet back to Calgary

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I am bringing a long box pickup heaping full of mostly Yammy and Cat m-series stuff. Some polaris and odds and ends as well - come and get it folks!

Your boxes of "Awesomeness" were good. You need to get ahold of "Shinnytop" about those tracks.

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bought a new slp pipe and can for 400.00 cash, was looking for just the can but for that price it's like getting the pipe for free. should wakeup the little dragon a bit and sound nice.

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sold a few things and had a lot of fun.
I think pistonbroke was on one side and we had Cycleworks on the other.
The cabin was a bonus, especially when the snow started.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

so how small was the snowmobile section?
Was there this morning. Had a real good look at " A box of awesome" but wasn`t for me thanks Cale. Rest of show was OK. Small snowmobile side of things but snowmobile show is starting again this year. Maybe be a little bigger section next year.. Thanks to the Calgary club with working on the ASA to bring a show and swap meet back to Calgary

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score

I didn't make it there today :( Going to pop in tomorrow

Stickman70

Reaction score

so how small was the snowmobile section?

The snowmobile section is not quite a 1/4 of the show. Cat and Yamaha are in there as well as FXR with their gear, a couple of destination areas, accessories, the ASA and Zak Traks are there and the Calgary club has a booth.
This is the first year back for the Calgary area so we wanted to start small and see how it goes. Should grow from year to year.
But outside is where the swap meet is and the great deals. Good deals on selds and parts.
If your n the area you should try to make it out.

cnelson6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots of good parts available. Saw lots of take off tracks and other various parts. Prob about 15 sleds there for sale and some decent deals to be had.

Top Bottom