Swan Hills trails

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Rode out by Swan Hills and seen that they have been upgrading some of their trails this winter. Was very wide and if we get more snow should be a hoot to ride on. Good way to use a low snow year to make your trails better for next year.

Attachments

• P2200343.jpg
    P2200343.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 63
  • P2200341.jpg
    P2200341.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 68
  • P2200330.jpg
    P2200330.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 63

knocksum

Reaction score
They need a good dump of snow. I really hope the derby goes. It's not looking good with this warm weather.

Demon13

Reaction score
We could definetly use a two foot dump, all the trails are groomed and ready for some fresh pow on top, but there is still enough snow to go riding. It still sounds like the snowmobile rally is a go. Don't forget your scratchers.:beer:

• Staff

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
That trail that I posted pics of is a far ways away from the rally trails. The pics has no relationship to the amount of snow that is there. I just wanted to show you the work that the club has done to improve the trails in the future. Cat work was done not long ago. This trail goes to Athabasca and pic was taken at the connection of Swan Hills Trails and Athabascas trail on the Trans Canadian Snowmobile Trail at Coutts River.
I dont want to scare off riders from the rally snow is good. Have fun enjoy Giver:Snowmobile1::Snowmobile1:

nolan94

Reaction score
We could definetly use a two foot dump, all the trails are groomed and ready for some fresh pow on top, but there is still enough snow to go riding. It still sounds like the snowmobile rally is a go. Don't forget your scratchers.:beer:

Thinking of coming for rally do u no if the little cabin are open this year to rent ??

Top Bottom