Swan Hills Dec 09 2010 sledding

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just drove through ther on my way to gp,snowed all night and looks like at least 3 more inces on the highway,should be pretty good up there,keep in touch curtis as Imn off through xmas and would like to take a rip up there through the holidays!
Will update on my way back tomorro!
catmando!

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just drove through ther on my way to gp,snowed all night and looks like at least 3 more inces on the highway,should be pretty good up there,keep in touch curtis as Imn off through xmas and would like to take a rip up there through the holidays!
Will update on my way back tomorro!
catmando!

I'm off from the 28th on so if you boy's head out let me know I'll be more than happy to go sledding up there again.

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I live out at the rig, only go to town once in a blue moon for groceries or a beer. So I'm looking for a place to park and unload from deck to go riding. A place where I can leave my truck, that won't bother anyone. Thanks
right by the old ballfield north side of hwy 33/32 intersection.....theres even a ramp tp back up and unload from. Cheers!

Demon13

Reaction score
was out on the bomber(277 citation) today on the fire road around town still hitting rocks and sh@t on the trail but definately enough to go for a little boot, we're still getting snow right now, hopefully it don't stop for a week.

summ-it-up

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just got back from goose tower. rode all day had a great time. managaed to find some knee deep snow and some nice trails. had to go aways to find it tho. but it was worth it. i would say a average of 12-14 inches tho for the most part. :beer: i'll try to put up some pics

summ-it-up

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
here we go...

Attachments

• DSCN5221.jpg
    DSCN5221.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 156
  • DSCN5224.jpg
    DSCN5224.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 157

powerteker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that must have been your truck I parked next to......anyhow I found a copule cutlines with two feet but 12-16 inches for the most part. I had a really good frist ride!!! forgot the camera at home...few more weeks should be really good!!! got some over the hood pow to!!! :d:beer:

summ-it-up

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that must have been your truck I parked next to......anyhow I found a copule cutlines with two feet but 12-16 inches for the most part. I had a really good frist ride!!! forgot the camera at home...few more weeks should be really good!!! got some over the hood pow to!!! :d:beer:

this one?
i actually looked at the dodge behind my truck and said, why does that truck look familiar? now i see you avatar.....:d;)

Attachments

• DSCN5225.jpg
    DSCN5225.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 139

powerteker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha thats me...I honestly expected to see more trucks when i got there. the road in was ruffer than hell as normal.

Top Bottom