Swan hills Brings Joy to me today.

Trencher

Reaction score
Hey all just got back from Goose tower, Man oh man oh man was there good snow, 1 1/2 ft fresh with wind drifts up to 6 ft. here some pics. Was Out with Peter (Doo-Doo). Me sore though but still very happy.Only sleds out there weather was socked in but you can't win them all.

Attachments

• Copy of DSC00393.jpg
    Copy of DSC00393.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 121
  • Copy of DSC00405.jpg
    Copy of DSC00405.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 120
  • Copy of DSC00421.JPG
    Copy of DSC00421.JPG
    195.3 KB · Views: 119
  • Copy of DSC00422.jpg
    Copy of DSC00422.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:

BLUE JEWEL

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.holysmokeinn.ca
Awesome Pics !!!

I Grew up in Swan Hills ...

I lived there for 20 Years !

I guess thats why I Love Blue River so much ...It is like Swan Hills on Steroids !!

I Love Swan Hills !!

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fun pics... glad you had a blast, I'm jealous... I really need to get out and ride. :(

Your Action photos say alot however, the Doos can't seem to get off the ground, and the Polarious's are always stuck? Looks like you guys needed a few Cat guys to get the party rockin! :D:D

2003Summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Could you have gotten that poo more stuck? :clap2:

Looks like no problems with snow there. I might have to go back. I didn't know there was that much there.

For everyone else: Swan hills is hard to find, no staging area, no bathrooms, lots of pointy trees, no access, you get run over by oilfield trucks, and generally a place you don't want to be going to. At least not till I'm done tracking it up. Oh ya, and if you go there in the spring the mud will be on your truck for years, and you will be chipping it off your driveway like concrete. No amount of water helps. Someone told me it’s in Guinness for the stickiest most persistence stuff anywhere on the planet.

Better just not go.

Trencher

Reaction score
Go to Swan hills. And appartently people don't want me to let out the directions to this place so i am forced to remove this post and directions to the sweet spot. Sorry all to much flack coming my way. POOF it's gone

Attachments

• Copy of DSC00386.jpg
    Copy of DSC00386.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:

Trencher

Reaction score
Yeah a good riding spot is sometime tough to come by but if some body wouldn't have told you would you ever have found it? Everyone deserves to be able to ride in any area that they want. I wouldn't have knowin' about this area or any other area's if somebody didn't tell or showed me how to get to them.

"Trencher"

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah a good riding spot is sometime tough to come by but if some body wouldn't have told you would you ever have found it? Everyone deserves to be able to ride in any area that they want. I wouldn't have knowin' about this area or any other area's if somebody didn't tell or showed me how to get to them.

"Trencher"

You are absolutely right Trencher :) We all seem to learn about "new" riding areas by word of mouth, or by riding with someone who has the experience in a particular area. Someone has to "Pioneer" each and every trail or mountain range we ride at some point in time :confused: :D:D

Top Bottom