Suzuki 700 kingquad

M

Matt

I took a 2007 kingquad 700 for a test today. I liked it alot. Can't find any bad things about this quad. Has everything i want in a quad. Lots of speed and torque,nice suspension,e f i, locking front differential,some storage, and great looks. I think this may be the one. Anybody have any feedback on this quad,i would like to hear it. Thanks

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
kingquad or not

Hunting partner has a Kingquad and it works good BUT you cant have the frt diff locked in high range low range only. Frt locked diff still doesnt work as good as polaris or Can-Am. Hope this helps. Also found it pretty vibraty through the handle bars at slow speeds

M

Matt

Thanks for input Sledderglen i appreciate it.I don't know alot yet,but wouldn't you use diff lock in deep thick mud and have to be in low.Were the handle bars vibrating when the diff lock was on or always?

hogwild

Reaction score
now go try a brute force 750 out for a day, or even a hour. i did and found that i liked the kawi better , plus its less money and 2 year waranty . way more power.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
5000 kms on my '05 King. Never been back to the dealer yet. My bro-in-law has 4500kms on his, same story. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another one.:cool:

Vandodger

Reaction score
I love my Kingquad. the best part is having 4x4 engage instantaniously when you press the button, the same goes for the down shift

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have an 05 KQ. I've only got 1170 km on it but it's worked flawless. I don't have any vibrating anywhere. I've never really needed to use the diff lock in high range so that has always work good for me.

I'm thinking about trading it in on a Rhino. If your interested shoot me a PM. You may be able to get a pretty new and in really good shape KQ for a decent price.

atver

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sledderglen doesn't know what he is talking about. You CAN ingage the diff. lock in high range (at least on my 3 700 KQ, maybe I got the luckey ones)

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Sledderglen doesn't know what he is talking about. You CAN ingage the diff. lock in high range (at least on my 3 700 KQ, maybe I got the luckey ones)

maybe back in march 2007 you could not...........:eek:

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
mine engages in high as well,it's an 06...I do enjoy it but totally different power then the v-twins...Only think i don't like was holding the override button when using the 4x4 diff lock,doesn't bother me in reverse...Was an easy fix though,not it works perfect.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
differential lock works high or low on my 06, works on bro in laws 07. over rides are easy to defeat. great quad, not as fast as the twins, but not that much, get a banshee if you want to rip it up.

QMAO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got the 2005 King Quad. Coming up on 6000km. and not any problems that were not operator abuse. I can run mine in diff lock in high range

Anvil1010

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a Renegade (twin) and a King (single). Yes the Renegade has more power/speed, but the King is great as well. Everytime I get on that quad, it feels so "right". Would recommend one in a heartbeat.

Vandodger

Reaction score
there really isnt any way to "override" the overide, apart from a coperhead of course. you could check out nyrocatv.com you might find something that helps you there.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there really isnt any way to "override" the overide, apart from a coperhead of course. you could check out nyrocatv.com you might find something that helps you there.

YOU have no idea of what you are talking about, check out NYROC , an please don't offer any more advice on kingquads.

Vandodger

Reaction score
sorry buddy wasnt trying to sound like a dumbass, just trying to help. it should be noted however that about 95% of the stuff on NYROC WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY!

Top Bottom