suspension set up

Justin248

Reaction score
2013 AC proclimb 162 with stock set up so far. wondering what you guys recommend, will be riding fields around home and golden/revelstoke 5-6 trips a year. want something i can use for both. wondering about anti stab kit, inner idler wheel kit, rail braces, removing inner/outer bogey wheels and adding extra cross shaft in that spot? let me know what you guys are thinking, thanks

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey I've got a 13 800 153 and I run 70psi In fronts and 125 in back. Find this setup works well for me, although I'm only tops 200 with all my gear on. I'd suggest setting them firm and letting air out as needed. There was a recall on the front rail caps, although I'm sure a lot of people would still recommend the anti stab kit. Also if not done the updated gearing really wakes them up!
A good place to look is the artic cat forum. Lots of good info there.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
have you ridden the sled yet? seems to be the cool thing to do is tear apart a brand new sled before even knowing if it works just cause the internet says so.

Justin248

Reaction score
haven't been out west with it yet but it works just fine around home. just seeing if anyone had any recommendations. went through 2 sets of rails last year on my HC 153 due to bending so don't want to have that headache again

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haven't been out west with it yet but it works just fine around home. just seeing if anyone had any recommendations. went through 2 sets of rails last year on my HC 153 due to bending so don't want to have that headache again
I run mine as it came and I haven't bottomed out but it trenches hard, 150 rear and 85 front, probably drop mine to 135 rear as I've heard it will remedy the excessive trench, I am 235 so it could be the Xmas holidays 18lb addition that's causing it moreover though

Top Bottom