suspension set up for 09 m8

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just wondering what u guys r using for set ups, mine turns like a tank donesnt seem to transfer weight side to side very well, carving in powder i can lay it over but once u hit the gas it just shoots right out of the hole, any suggestions would be appreciated. thx

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just wondering what u guys r using for set ups, mine turns like a tank donesnt seem to transfer weight side to side very well, carving in powder i can lay it over but once u hit the gas it just shoots right out of the hole, any suggestions would be appreciated. thx

Have your rear shocks revalved with the FOX / Chris Burandt Backcountry Upgrade. Worth the money, it will be like having a different sled. Nexxtech did mine, give em a call 780-991-9741.

Shortcut

Reaction score
Which m8? snow pro? if so, check your air pressures, you may be too high in the front, I like mine at about 60-65, depends on how you ride.

m8welder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah I run my fronts at 60 and back at 160. Also if you tighten up the ajustable spring in the center you will get more ski lift and less weight on the front end.You can also narrow up your ski stance by switching the spacers on your skis.

eforwell

Reaction score
I have a 09 M8 with the regular fox shocks...wondering how soft I should have them to carve the easiest? Also narrowed the stance as well...Do you think I should tighten of the frotn skid shock as well? How much? Thx

Top Bottom