Suspension mods what did you find is good

DangleStar127

Reaction score
Hey guys kinda curious what people are doing with there suspension set ups on there pros. Like are lots of people going too there's 36" front ends? To many brands to list.
or you using stock and just swapping out the springs for floats or exit or raptor.
Even the rear skid are people fooling around with different set ups like timbersled skids? Let me know your set up and how you like it ! Thanks

DangleStar127

Reaction score
Didn't see that thread thanks thou ! I'm highly considering the z bros and some front shocks for this year. Loving the evols?

Cmcgillis

Reaction score
Zbros 36" front end and triple rate raptors. Huge difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DV-ENT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Z-bros 36" with their double rate springs in the front and their heavy springs in the rear skid made a huge difference for me, no more bottoming out on the trails and initiating turns downhill with the 36" is perfect. And reasonable financially compared to replacing the skid and shocks.

DangleStar127

Reaction score
Thanks for the replys guys seems like the 36 front end with some better shocks or springs front to back seems to be the way to go with these pros !

css

Reaction score
I am running a timbersled rear skid on my pro, It rides incredible, the coupling adjustment works great when the snow is deep to reduce trenching and keep the front end down. I just keep the skid and move it from sled to sled as I upgrade.

cnelson6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are running evols all the way around on my wife's pro 163 with ice age pro motion and the z bros 36" front end. It works well for her and makes it easy for her to get it on its side am with the evols it works well that if I need it for myself I just pump some more air in and go kinda the best of both worlds that use their wifes sled as a spare.

palerider57

Reaction score
I have the sno chek 2015 Pro 163 with the Clicker Walker Evans shocks. I also have 2013 Pro 155 with standard Walker Evans. Incredible difference. I will never again ride without decent adjustable performance shocks.

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2012 running Alt Impact 36" front with Z Bros dual rate springs on stock shocks, Timbersled rear with Exits XOs, C3 belt in Avid case, 162x3". Love this in the hills, not the best on the trail but works like a charm in the steep & deep.

bradtothebone

Reaction score
2013 - HM turbo on AV, changed to alt impact 36" raptors and kmod rear. this combo is the chizing..... I cant blaze up/down the trail with whoops that would make you cringe and brace for impact only to blow through them, rear skid is super adjustable, from wheelie king to skis planted with a 5 2nd turn of the cam..... well worth the $$$$

stormrider69

Reaction score
2013 - HM turbo on AV, changed to alt impact 36" raptors and kmod rear. this combo is the chizing..... I cant blaze up/down the trail with whoops that would make you cringe and brace for impact only to blow through them, rear skid is super adjustable, from wheelie king to skis planted with a 5 2nd turn of the cam..... well worth the $$$$

have the kmod raptor and raptor front. Its a beast in the bump and it produce more ground speed in deep snow than stock.

DangleStar127

Reaction score
Good to know boys ! K mod rear skid or timbersled sounds very useful for adjustability. Might have to decide which one and go with it !

Top Bottom