Survey results of the bighorn park creation proposal

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Personally, I don't think you can write in manner that they won't turn it around. It is there agenda and they are in bed with Y2Y. This will be just like Castle.

We have to hope that there is enough pressure against them but I don't think it matters. Politicians are sleaze bags and lie, lie, and lie.

Shannon is going to push this through, and make herself look like a hero !!!

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think it's all NOs ......and aboriginal we are,right?

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
There will be another survey coming out, garret is doing a guide on how to fill it out. He is swamped but am asking to hold and he will post the guide on here. Then we need as many people as possible to fill this out. We have 2 months to make a serious difference and even if this NPD government pushes it through we have backlash when there gone and a new government is in power. These guys are pushing as much through as they can.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They announced today that grazing leases won't be affected by the parks creation! Likely an effort to appease the agriculture community..... that ship sailed ALong time ago for the NDP!

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
These y2y clowns have a lot of money behind them working very hard to ensure we can’t drive an atv in the back county, as a river boater I’m quite nervous that more closures are coming. Not sure what Kenneys position is on this stuff?

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately I think Kenneys position is to take no position and sit back quietly assuming he's going to win by default next year

09 arctic cat m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We won’t be able to touch a rock when they get done, here’s a good one for you’s, so I’m a fisherman have been for a long time, last year they were closing the rivers outwest 7 of them, well I enjoy my time as well as others fishing them, so I called the head honcho of fishing and asked wtf are they doing this for, he said it’s due to fish mortality rate you know you book a trout and put him back it’s hard on them, I said but that’s what you have us doing to the surrounding lakes when the pike aren’t over 63cm, we keep the breeders instead, I told him Alberta couldn’t manage a goldfish and I was right, this province is a joke as far as government goes, anything we enjoy, quading, fishing, camping, hunting, is gonna be taken away, so unless your a pothead or a welfare case it won’t be disappointing for them, sure will be for us though,

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i find it hard to believe there were just 3224 https://www.snowandmud.com/images/icons/alarm.gif responders against bighorn park???

sorry we need to do better!!!!!!!https://www.snowandmud.com/forum/images/icons/icon33.gif

this is not done by any means, as this is ndp high priority.https://www.snowandmud.com/forum/images/icons/icon13.png

Perhaps the "powers that be" (Red guys)could use Devine intervention (mail every S&M member 60k+) with these surveys including "suggested responses".."
I'm certain y2y cpaws a-la-carte behave in a similar fashion...Fight fire with fire as it were....

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Unfortunately I think Kenneys position is to take no position and sit back quietly assuming he's going to win by default next year

Message from the UCP tonight, from Jason Nixon

Yep we are digging into this

This is my statement today:

United Conservatives respond to NDP plans for Bighornregion

EDMONTON, AB (November 23, 2018): United ConservativeHouse Leader and MLA for Rimbey-Rocky Mountain House-Sundre has issued thefollowing statement in response to today’s NDP announcement on the future ofthe Bighorn region:

“Today’s announcement from the Premier is completely outof touch with the current crisis our province is facing.

“Our chief focus is on jobs and reigniting Alberta’seconomy. We all agree with protecting the environment, but this NDP Governmenthas been all too willing to sacrifice jobs for their own ideological goals.

“We’ll of course review the proposal announced today, butI am deeply concerned with what appears to be a complete dismissal of theRegional Advisory Council’s recommendations with respect to the future of theBig Horn. I am also skeptical of any ‘consultation’ done by this government.After all, this was the government that held fake consultations after the factto justify its carbon tax - a tax thattwo-thirds of Albertans have constantly opposed.

“Given the Minister of Environment’s actions workingagainst Alberta jobs - including actively protesting Northern Gateway - we arealso skeptical of much of what the Minister does.

“I encourage everyone to participate in the consultation process.It’s critical that this government hears your voices on such a criticallyimportant issue for our region. Click here to let the NDP know how you feelabout their plan for the Bighorn.”

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Message from the UCP tonight, from Jason Nixon

Yep we are digging into this

This is my statement today:

United Conservatives respond to NDP plans for Bighornregion

EDMONTON, AB (November 23, 2018): United ConservativeHouse Leader and MLA for Rimbey-Rocky Mountain House-Sundre has issued thefollowing statement in response to today’s NDP announcement on the future ofthe Bighorn region:

“Today’s announcement from the Premier is completely outof touch with the current crisis our province is facing.

“Our chief focus is on jobs and reigniting Alberta’seconomy. We all agree with protecting the environment, but this NDP Governmenthas been all too willing to sacrifice jobs for their own ideological goals.

“We’ll of course review the proposal announced today, butI am deeply concerned with what appears to be a complete dismissal of theRegional Advisory Council’s recommendations with respect to the future of theBig Horn. I am also skeptical of any ‘consultation’ done by this government.After all, this was the government that held fake consultations after the factto justify its carbon tax - a tax thattwo-thirds of Albertans have constantly opposed.

“Given the Minister of Environment’s actions workingagainst Alberta jobs - including actively protesting Northern Gateway - we arealso skeptical of much of what the Minister does.

“I encourage everyone to participate in the consultation process.It’s critical that this government hears your voices on such a criticallyimportant issue for our region. Click here to let the NDP know how you feelabout their plan for the Bighorn.”
Reply to that email and ask if the UCP will reverse all these new Y2Y parks......

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
interesting that shannon philips is holding several meetings in the area about The Bighorn park plan! but the meeting is by invite only WTH!!! what is she hiding???

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i would like to go to rocky and/or red deer. i'm going to send in a request for participation. just may hit the news!!!!!

Top Bottom