Sure to lose with a skud(850)

dgjordan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The 850 is a good machine but does have some issues,my friend has blown 3 belts in 970 km and broken the coolant tank.
this is why u should always buy the second or third year of production when all these issues are sorted lol

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you want to back out i understand. some pretty big names on that list. like i said i could pull a spark plug wire.

View attachment 201232
Good to see a 56 year old can put a little fear into these guys. Must be a motivator get above him for sure. Got to be a decent rider to be able to put his # on that list. Go old Guys!!!!

Twig

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey sorry guys for the silence
ive been busy working OT to help my buddies afford all the belts and other things for their skuds so I can still have people
to ride with besides my Axys buddies that are always ready to go
but yeah as for Maxwell I'll take a few pokes up the hill with you for sure, but don't unplug a spark plug cause I like fair and square wins

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey sorry guys for the silence
ive been busy working OT to help my buddies afford all the belts and other things for their skuds so I can still have people
to ride with besides my Axys buddies that are always ready to go
but yeah as for Maxwell I'll take a few pokes up the hill with you for sure, but don't unplug a spark plug cause I like fair and square wins
My 13 could use a new belt if your feeling Overly Christmasey. You better leave those Skud Buddies alone cause they are the ones with the Doolaid. You going to wake up some morning all confused but oddly very full of life. Wondering how the hell you managed to wake up wearing SKIDOO pajamas. You have been warned...

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Twig you better buy lotto max tickets if your buying belts for your G4 buddies. Heard one guy with 2000 km on his G4 has gone through 12 belts so far.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Twig you better buy lotto max tickets if your buying belts for your G4 buddies. Heard one guy with 2000 km on his G4 has gone through 12 belts so far.
I see on another thread he is also looking for a couple belts for his buddies Polaris's C3 belt drives as well. He is a generous guy isn't he.

Top Bottom