Sure to loose with a skud(850)

Twig

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sure to lose with a skud(850)

Save a couple extra thousand bucks.
Get yourself an Axys that out climbs the 850 and won't burn down from the clutches getting too hot and turning into liquid magma.
Rode with 3 of them already and everyone used 2+ belts in under 400kms.
These sleds are nothing to hyped over, stay tuned and watch kijiji as they go up for sale.
Just a fair warning for all the doo laid drinkers
Just thought I'd be honest with what I've seen so far and we can now say the Axys is the superior machine absolute mountain killer!

Last edited:

big_vernster

Reaction score
Re: Sure to lose with a skud(850)

Oh just an FYI-the chains are breaking in the chain case too, guess this settles it....Axys is the winning machine hands down. There is light at the end of the tunnel though......Martin Motorsports in West Edmonton has a new mount from BRP for a fire extinguisher that goes right under the tunnel-the only cool part of the sled.

turboetech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Must be a case of too many fumes being inhaled..... wasn't long ago Polaris couldn't keep a motor together and now they are everything....

Rulonjj

Reaction score

I own an axys and a skidoo 850. 200 miles on the G4 and no burnt belts. No broken chains. Nothing but smiles. The axys is in the shop getting fixed. Won't idle. It's really boggy on the bottom end. So I'm really considering selling it and getting another G4.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

I don't agree with a word above. Well, yes some are toasting belts and the odd chain case. We have two of the "skuds" as Twig calls them and not an issue. I will post up the popcorn as this just may get to be a good read.

images.jpeg

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I think Ski-Rual and Massy-Furguson are the best sleds out there, no wait, I think the Electra and John Deere are the best,,, dang Nam it,,, ok...

I think cross country skis, snow shoes and a dog sled team are the best thing going,,, ho hummmmm.

Time for a nap as I dream about a sail boat when I'm ice fishing. LOL

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I think Ski-Rual and Massy-Furguson are the best sleds out there, no wait, I think the Electra and John Deere are the best,,, dang Nam it,,, ok...

I think cross country skis, snow shoes and a dog sled team are the best thing going,,, ho hummmmm.

Time for a nap as I dream about a sail boat when I'm ice fishing. LOL

Hey don't knock Ski-roule, i bought one in 1976 new from the dealer. My first brand new sled. It was fast man...LOL

Leslie

Reaction score

Love the skiroule sleds my first new sled s400 ! But back to the 850 700 miles no issues with the belt , blew both side panels but it happens

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score

Learn how to spell before you try and make fun of something. Anyways.. nothing worth "loosening" my mind over.

First i'm like... Hmm maybe there is something informative here.... nope.. wait... this guys an idiot troll that didn't graduate grade 6. Proceed to next troll post. Best thing you can find to do with your time? get out of your chair and put your axy's up against an 850 .. looser.

Last edited:

Jgibos

Reaction score

Learn how to spell before you try and make fun of something. Anyways.. nothing worth "loosening" my mind over.

First i'm like... Hmm maybe there is something informative here.... nope.. wait... this guys an idiot troll that didn't graduate grade 6. Proceed to next troll post. Best thing you can find to do with your time? get out of your chair and put your axy's up against an 850 .. looser.

Its "loser"

Dragonalain

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Team evinrude for the win it's got a 20 inch wide track so has to climb better than buddies 850 right ????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom