Sure to lose with a skud(850)

Twig

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Save a couple extra thousand bucks.
Get yourself an Axys that out climbs the 850 and won't burn down from the clutches getting too hot and turning into liquid magma.
Rode with 3 of them already and everyone used 2+ belts in under 400kms.
These sleds are nothing to hyped over, stay tuned and watch kijiji as they go up for sale.
Just a fair warning for all the doo laid drinkers
Just thought I'd be honest with what I've seen so far and we can now say the Axys is the superior machine absolute mountain killer!

big_vernster

Reaction score
Oh just an FYI-the chains are breaking in the chain case too, guess this settles it....Axys is the winning machine hands down. There is light at the end of the tunnel though......Martin Motorsports in West Edmonton has a new mount from BRP for a fire extinguisher that goes right under the tunnel-the only cool part of the sled.​

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get yourself an Axys that out climbs the 850 and won't burn down from the clutches getting too hot and turning into liquid magma.
These sleds are nothing to hyped over, stay tuned and watch kijiji as they go up for sale.
Just thought I'd be honest with what I've seen so far and we can now say the Axys is the superior machine absolute mountain killer!
Oh come now Twig your just really pissed that they gave your AXYS a Beating like it's never seen then they blew the Belts. All in good Humour and fun in the snow was had by ALL.LOL

jpmez69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't own an 850 but I think I want to buy your sled. It must be as awesome as you are.

Twig

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh come now Twig your just really pissed that they gave your AXYS a Beating like it's never seen then they blew the Belts. All in good Humour and fun in the snow was had by ALL.LOL
hahaha Bernoff, actually tho I outclimb them and raced up the same hill and beat him by 5 lengths. It all adds up. All on video

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I don't believe a word above..................well, there are some belts being blown and the odd chain case. We have two of those "skuds", as Twig calls them, without a problem. Well, we did have a problem today, we both fell off. Too easy to counter steer. This thread will be interesting so I'm also going to get the popcorn.

images.jpeg

lloydguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am a doo aid fan myself, but i'm at least a little objective when it comes to the good and the
bad.Some guy's are so brand loyal they wont listen to one single bad thing about their drink of
choice.Let's face it all brand's have good and bad component's otherwise one brand would put all
of their competitor's out of business. IMO doo has had the worst primary on the market for 25+
year's and they are still using the same basic design. When something doesn't work your supposed
to design something better not keep beating it to death, so I have to agree with the one statement
Twig made.

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hahaha Bernoff, actually tho I outclimb them and raced up the same hill and beat him by 5 lengths. It all adds up. All on video
That's what I mean Twig, fun was had by all. I rode with ya once many moons ago and by the sounds of it your glad you don't have the YAMAHA any more. Just poking at ya bit bud.

Last edited:

Twig

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's what I mean Twig, fun was had by all. I rode with ya once many moons ago and by the sounds of it your glad you don't have the YAMAHA any more. Just poking at ya bit bud.
hahaha yeah that Yamaha only good for point and shoot
but let's leave those yamahas out of this lol

Dragonalain

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Might as well add some ⛽️ to the those 850 are heavy........

E start ready to ride

6c1f66e9fb1fb00ae936df025216d46e.jpg

Pull start ready to ride with a 10L pail of fuel on the back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mach1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well there will be a few more doo problems, but remember there are 3 times more doors out their. Where are the kitties twig that you had, lol

SnowJunkie82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I really hope the 850 is everything it's suppose to be. It will force the other manufacturers to up their games and give us better sleds! Plus if everyone rode the same rig what would we bicker over on the forum.

Top Bottom