Support Your Local Club... And Stop Complaining!

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just want to take a minute to remind everyone to support their local clubs. Whether it's by purchasing an annual membership or buying your trail pass "without grumbling to the trail pass person" or maybe volunteering a few hours of your time with a club project. It amazes me every year how much crap our trail pass sales people take every year from the riders who have no idea how much it really costs annually to run a club. We are so lucky to have access to the riding areas that we do all across Canada and keep in mind a lot of these areas stay open thanks to the hard work of snowmobile club executives who "volunteer" their time for the love of the sport. Give the groomer operator a thumbs up and try to be patient when the trails aren't perfect. Thank the trail pass people for being there and help keep the cabins clean by packing out what you pack in. Cheers to everyone and have a great, safe sledding season:beer:

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The only people allowed to complain are those that have volunteered and helped, and if that was the case there'd be no whining or complaining cause they already know how much work is being done that's visible and behind the scenes. Unless you ride on a lake or farmers field, I think everyone should at least join the club of there majority riding time.

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i totally agree i am true believer in organize clubs you have more strength with numbers to build trails and deal with government issues and other groups try to shut down or great sports been that i was the VP of trailseekers sled club for many years till there finale demise as a ASA club i know what it takes first hand .As of yesterday i am a member of Alberta Beach Snowmobile club and looking forward to a great season

Top Bottom